History Repeating

Third POV

"Jeremy! Jenna! I want you two to meet a friend of ours, he's a vampire hunter, his name is Alaric, he will be the replacement for Tanner," Vlad introduced. "Hello," Jenna flat out said in a flirty tone, making Alaric smirk. Ingrid and Alex were giggling off in the corner, happy one of their ships is going to happen. Ingrid had shoved Alex forward when Damon showed up, "Heeeellllooooo I'm Alex," she said to Jeremy making him blush and Damon glare at him. The Forbes twins showed up later and joined in on the giggling. "Okay, I feel a little left out," Jenna said. We all looked at her confused, "I have the darkest hair and greenish eyes, all the other woman are blonde hair blue eyed," everyone laughed.

"Well Jenna, it just means you stand out," Damon said, making Jenna happy although she was joking. "And because this family seems to have a type," Vlad added.

Ingrid had started laughing, realizing it was true, "It'll either be someone who is blue eyed with blonde hair or someone with dark hair and dark eyes. I had the dark hair and dark eyed, my twin is probably the opposite, yeah I'm looking at you Caroline," the girl blushed, "Damon ended up with a blonde haired blue eyed, and Alex also has the opposite," Jeremy looked a little mad after Ingrid finished and Alex gave him kiss on the cheek, "It's you, you idiot," she said. Jeremy blushed again and went, "Oh."

"So what is gonna go on with Alex?" Damon asked.

"She will be the same grade as Jeremy, as it's more believable as this town still thinks Vlad and I don't look our age. She will be going as Alexia Tepes, and have some advanced classes so she'll run into Stefan at some point," Ingrid explained.

"Oooh Lexi," Jeremy said in realization.

"Yep!" the girl chirped.

The next day the daughter of Vlad and Ingrid Tepes started school. "Hey Elena," Jeremy pulled Alex with him. "This is Alex Tepes, she just started today," Alex waved at both Elena and Stefan who couldn't help but compare her mannerisms to Lexi. "Is Alex short for anything?" Stefan asked.

Alex made a weird face as the twins came up with a startled Bonnie who was just dreaming about her ancestor and there was just something she didn't trust about Emily, especially because she woke up at the ruins of the church. "That's a weird first question to ask someone, but Alexia," Alex said. Jeremy glared at Stefan, who went pale, and turned back to Alex who was introduced to Bonnie. Alex gave Bonnie the same feeling she got with the twins and Damon, they could be bad but they have good reasons for what they do, that's the feeling she gets from the four. Elena on the other hand silently asked Stefan what was wrong, "Lexi was short for Alexia," was all he said, missing the smirk Alex wore that would've very much reminded him of Damon and Ingrid Tepes.

Elena, Caroline, Calista, Stefan, and Bonnie all walk into history class. The new teacher walked in and Bonnie was hit with the same feeling, "Good morning everyone. Alrighty," he wrote his name on the board while Bonnie was ignoring Elena's questioning. "Alaric Saltzman. It's a mouthful, I know. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is og German origins. My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas," actually it was when Alaric met Ingrid and Vlad, "I, however, was born and raised in Boston. Now the name Alaric belongs to a very dead great-grandfather I will never be able to thank enough. You'll probably want to pronounce "Alaric" but it's "Alaric," okay? So, you can call me Rick. I'm your new history teacher," Alaric finished.

The rest of the school day involved Bonnie explaining to Elena about the necklace and seeing Emily Bennett and trying to decide what to do. Alaric had looked at Jeremy's file and when he and Alex came in, gave him an option that would allow his grade to fully recover. Caroline confronts Matt about sleeping in her bed. He wasn't very good at explaining himself but she really did not care. She honestly couldn't wait for Ingrid's siblings to appear. She really wanted to meet Niklaus.