Rose

Third POV

Elena had gone missing according to Jeremy and Jenna. While they would normally be happy, Elena was needed for the ritual. Some were noticing Ingrid was a bit agitated about something and it seemed Vlad knew what it was. Tyler had arrived back at the Tepes house and was hugged by his mom almost immediately. Carol was accepting of the Tepes and knew danger was coming in the form of Ingrid's siblings who had been in and out of Mystic Falls, accept one. This one was getting closer to Mystic Falls and Ingrid wasn't happy about it. Carol also learned about other types of supernatural, including the Sanguine vampires, she understood when Ingrid refused to tell her how to kill one or their weaknesses (which included not telling Carol they are identified by wearing Gold rings) and the differences between them and traditional vampires. How Vlad was the actual Dracula, and Ingrid and her siblings are the Originals, the first ever vampires. How Ingrid was the Original Sanguine and her twin was the Original Hybrid when he broke his curse. How the Original Hybrid was giving Tyler an opportunity if he wanted to take it. She found out it would involve the sacrifice of three, one being Elena Gilbert that they can manipulate others to bring her back to life so Klaus could use the blood to make hybrids.

"You're not mad?" Tyler whispered.

"It seems to me that everything started because Elena Gilbert, couldn't stand the girl, honestly. She thinks she runs everything. I don't care if you're a werewolf, you're still my son. If you become a hybrid, I won't be mad, just sneak in to visit to visit me when you obviously look younger than you should be," Carol said and Tyler smiled.

"Okay, drink this," Bonnie handed Tyler something, "Simplest terms I can put it, healthy energy shot," Tyler drank it like a shot and then gagged, "Even though it tastes like shit," Bonnie added but Tyler looked more awake, "School's starting soon, Elena is apparently missing if she doesn't show up with Stefan. Watch out for your strength today at least until your adjusted. When it comes to you mood, the twins, Alex, and I will be watching out for you in school and sending you little shocks to get you to concentrate on something else if you get overwhelmed or angry. If it's a situation you can't bring yourself out of, one of us or Jeremy will interfere. Got it?" Bonnie rambled. Tyler after a second, making sure he understood everything had nodded.

Tyler had accidently broke the dial from his locker, seeing what was on Sarah's locker. Calista was right next to him and magically fixed his locker when nobody was looking. Stefan didn't notice because he was confronted by Jeremy who was teasing Stefan and his not so fake break up with Elena, and to see if he had actually seen Elena.

Outside Stefan and Damon were talking about Elena. "This has Katherine written all over it," Stefan accused.

Damon rolled his eyes, "Katherine's in the tomb. Trust me; I'm the one who shut her in," he also added a tracker on her under his mother's orders.

"Did you?" Stefan argued.

"Did I what, Stefan?"

"Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you," Stefan was now accusing him.

Damon turned and looked Stefan right in the eye, "She's in the tomb, period. End of story but she did say something to me right before I shut her in. I thought she was lying," he said. Katherine had no hold over him, she never did. Also, of course Elena is in danger, she is a doppelganger, his uncle had made it perfectly clear that he is finding said doppelganger. Elena doesn't even know who she should really be worried about. All the Originals except one knew where she was, she was basically a sitting duck that they had to keep alive.

"What did she say?" Stefan immediately asked.

Damon held his urge to roll his eyes, yeah Katherine totally didn't have a hold on him, it was Stefan that she had a hold over, he's dating her damn doppelganger, "Elena's in danger," he stated the obvious.