There Goes the Neighborhood

Third POV

The twins were preparing to become vampires, they were spending there last day as humans as the feeling of death was hitting them more, as in it would happen soon. Caroline went to spend time with Matt while Calista hung out with Jeremy and having a binge day. They were watching shows, Alex eventually joining, and they ate lots and lots of junk food. Or at least Calista did, Jeremy knew if he ate so much of it that his next training day wouldn't be very fun. Caroline had gotten to Matt's house and could practically feel the distasteful aura coming from Kelly Donovan. "Hi Mrs. Donovan," Caroline greeted with a fake smile. She looked at her wide eyed and left the room quickly. "Hey, ok. Well we're going to be late. So let's get going."

At the school, Alex overheard Stefan being a bit anxious because Damon wasn't talking to him. Stefan and Elena thought he might've been up to something, he was actually helping their parents set up rooms for the twins to help control their magic or just to leave in there if there thirst grew too much. That meant Bonnie had to make her return to the public. Right now, Bonnie had been practicing daylight rings, she had started with the basic ones for the traditional vampires and would start the gold ones for the vampire hybrids (Ingrids type of vampire A/N: That I really need a name for! Suggestions?)

Caroline wanted to test how much Matt was still invested in Elena and decided to have a double date (although she specified that her and Matt would go as friends).

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Elena asked.

"Why not? We all haven't gone out together before and I don't want it to be uncomfortable for us. Look the couple dynamics have changed and there's been a little awkwardness between you, Matt, and me and I just think it's important that we get over it," Caroline explained. Elena was still hesitant before Stefan had agreed to it, surprising her when he agreed, telling Caroline that she did not want to go on that double date. Caroline had a text from Jenna, finding out it was also sent to Calista, 'I know, the woman used to babysit me and I partied with her, but she's trying to make a move on Damon.'

'THAT WHORE!' was Calista's response. Caroline was hoping she kept calm because her and her sister tended to make things explode when they were mad. She guessed it was a sibling thing because Damon and Alex were slight pyromaniacs when they got mad. While Klaus and Kol didn't have any magic, they, along with Ingrid, had a tendency to make chaos just happen when they were mad. Apparently Jenna, Damon, and Kelly were at the bar, Jenna was trying to keep Kelly's attention off of Damon, who wore sunglasses inside, he was visiting Bonnie when a spell went wrong, his vampire eyes were showing at the moment. Caroline was bored listening to Elena and Matt go on and on about old times and she had a feeling Stefan was too. But Stefan was trying, Caroline was not.

Caroline had called Elena to the bathrooms and confronted her at the sinks, "So um, what are you doing?" she questioned like she was talking to a child.

"What?"

"Well the point of this was to show him how much you care about Stefan. You know, not to hopscotch down memory lane," Caroline told her. She might not have been dating Matt, but she got irritated seeing how hung up on Elena he was.

"I was just trying to make conversation," Elena defended herself.

"Try less," was all Caroline said and she exited the bathroom, she was supposed to be meeting Calista and Damon in a bit. They walked back out seeing that Damon, Jenna, and Kelly left. Caroline and Matt left to follow Stefan and Elena, picking up Calista on the way. They watched as Matt finally found something in common with Stefan; cars. He was fan boying over an old car that Stefan had. They all looked over the sports car when Caroline said, "I don't like sports cars; they're too hard to make out in."