Haunted

Third POV

While chasing after Vicki after she had awoken and Stefan successfully not remembering that he turned Vicki, they found her feeding off of Tyler Lockwood outside of his car. Stefan ripped her off as Damon appeared too in front of Tyler when he tried to run. "What's going on here, Stefan? What's wrong with her?"

"You don't talk," Damon demanded to the Lockwood.

"Screw you, dude,"

""Dude"? Really? "Dude"?" (Honestly thought of Jack Black saying this instead)

"Damon, don't!" Stefan snapped.

"Oh come on. Who's gonna miss this idiot," Damon retorted only to get hit by said idiot. Even though it didn't do anything except piss him off.

After a comment from Vicki, Damon grabs Tyler by the throat, "Forget what you saw here tonight. None of us were here," he compelled and threw him and ran before Tyler looked up again.

Vicki had called her brother to inform him that he wouldn't see her for a while. Stefan was doing his saintly duty of getting Vicki on animal diet while Damon was arguing otherwise. 'Not everyone is a ripper Stefan Cullen,' Damon thought. He was really tempted to just start calling him Edweirdo but stuck with Stefan Cullen. Stefan continued on the we choose our own path, our own values and options will define who we are, and Damon eventually got too irritated to be in the room and was on his way out only to find the lovely doppelganger at door.

"Is Stefan here?" Elena questioned.

"Yep!"

"Where is he?"

"And good morning to you, little miss "I'm on a mission,"'

"How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything that you've done?"

"And how can you be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib?" Damon countered.

"If you wanted me dead, I'd be dead,"

"Yes, you would," But I'm waiting for Uncle Nik to appear, Damon thought.

"But I'm not,"

"Yet," Damon couldn't wait for his uncle to show up.

"Where is Stefan?"

"He's upstairs singing "The rain in Spain". Knock yourself out," Damon left to go find his parents as his mate and sister were busy.

He found his parents outside the house where he knew the Bennett's lived and heard the grandmother and granddaughter talking about the witch history while Bonnie seemed more eager to start doing witchcraft. All three of them rolled their eyes when Sheila refused to teach her yet because she had to learn the history, especially about their family it seemed. Vlad and Ingrid had taught their children and Forbes twins both magic and the history about all supernatural at the same time. They were teaching Jenna too along with Jeremy in case they develop a slight bit of magic if they were to be turned. Later Damon had found the Lockwoods and overheard them talking about the Gilbert Watch and Logan. He sent Jeremy a text to warn him to keep an eye on his watch.

"I have got your costume. It's all here," Caroline said to Bonnie. It was a witch costume.

"Seriously?"

"Come on. Can someone please be excited that it's Halloween? I just wann ahave fun, you know, just some silly, fluffy, fun," Caroline complained.

"Hey, isn't this what you and Calista got from Damon?" Bonnie spotted the crystal.

"Yep. Wear it. Toss it. We don't care. We just want it gone. Hey have you seen Elena? Do we know what she's wearing?"

"I was with Grams all weekend, and honestly I don't care what Elena is doing, she's all secretive and obsessive. So she's most likely with Stefan," Bonnie revealed, missing the look Caroline gave her now arriving twin who heard through there link. "Riding to his castle on his white horse," Calista spoke up, scaring Bonnie a little.

"Don't be bitter. It provokes wrinkles," Bonnie said to the twins matching bitter looks.

"Look who's talking," both twins replied.

Damon on the other hand had shown Vicki how to use her super speed and she had sped right off the property, "Uh...my bad," he said to Stefan although that was actually his intention. Stefan had left to go find Vicki while Damon checked in on Jeremy, "Yeah her bitchiness is starting to kick in more. Telling me I can't be near Vicki, that I gotta let her go," Jeremy informs him. "Well just to cause some drama, have her meet you at the carnival, she might feed on you just FYI, and I am going to try to warm my way into the council, going straight for the Lockwood leaders, all I gotta mention is Salvatore and vervain," Damon said.

"What are the twins doing?"

"They are making a certain witch see that Elena is not good to be around, she was already showing signs of sympathy for Calista when I was locked up," Jeremy heard glass breaking and was assuming that Damon had broken the glass of alcohol he usually has, "And did not approve on how Stefan and Elena had told Caroline to forget about me and that I was not coming back," Damon continued, brushing off the shards of glass from his hand, "I think my parents might be stepping in soon," he finished. They finished their conversation and then got ready for carnival; the twins were already set up to distract people that night.

At the carnival Damon had found the Forbes twins and Bonnie, who were all dressed as witches and went over to say hello. "Nice crystal," he told Bonnie while having an arm around Calista who snuggled into his side. "Thanks, the twins let me have it. I hope-"

"No I don't mind," Damon interrupted Bonnie. When Bonnie turned around Damon and the twins shared a look, knowing that her test was coming. That was when he heard, "Okay. Yeah. Ow. You're taking that costume a little too far. What? What is it? Vicki! Vicki, what the hell?! Oh. My god. No! Stop! Vicki! No! Ah!" in the distance from Jeremy who was trying to make himself as loud as possible. Damon's phone rang and when he answered he heard Stefan say, "I need your help."

After the mess was cleaned up, Damon headed to the Gilbert house, just in case they try something on Jeremy who he knew was only pretending, he lost feelings for Vicki a while ago. Yeah he had been sad about it, but he wasn't heartbroken. "Can you make him forget?" he heard from Elena as she whined to Stefan. Damon took a deep breath as he had to continue hearing the whining before he made his presence known, "I can do it. If this is what you want...I'll do it," he said.

"It's what I want,"

"What do you want him to know?"

"I want you tell him that Vicki left town and she's not coming back. That he shouldn't look for her or worry about her. He's gonna miss her, but he knows it's for the best," Elena said. Damon went up to Jeremy's room as Jeremy walked away from his open window, looking pissed. "Heard that?" he asked quietly, so Stefan wouldn't pick up on it. Jeremy nodded and said back just as quietly, "I guess I don't have to keep my interests as quiet anymore," Damon nodded and said louder the exact words Elena wanted him to say although he looked away from Jeremy at that part. Jeremy gave him a thankful grin that he had been there and not Stefan before he left down the stairs again. "It's done," he said and Elena went back inside while Stefan and Damon just gave each other a look.