Katerina

Damon POV

"Stefan," I called, seeing Rose had in fact followed us home, "That female vampire came back with us, you can get information from her," I hinted, "You know, about why they took Elena," ah, that did it. He brought Rose in, threatening her in the process. When I say "threatening" I mean, a half glare that could not intimidate anybody. He sucked making threats which made me wonder how this Stefan was so different then the oh so feared Ripper of Monterey.

Calista and Caroline arrive before Elena did, "She was compelled to not reveal her name or type of vampire," I whispered in their ears and the two nodded. They sat down on one of the couches as Elena arrived and knocked on the door. "Hello, Elena," I said, opening the door.

"Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important," Elena said.

"Right this way," I said and let her in. I saw that she immediately noticed the twins chilling out on the couch. The twins were actually matching today, sort of. Calista was in a leather jacket and a white shirt with blue jeans, and boots. Caroline was wearing a matching leather jacket, I got them matching ones for their birthday, and she also wore a white shirt but olive green pants and brown boots. "What?" Calista said, seeing Elena's look.

"Is it the matching thing?" Caroline asked.

"We're twins, we felt like matching," Calista added. They also felt like sitting in the same position as they both had their feet stretched out on the table while slouching against each other. Stefan decided to come into the room, "Hey," he said before looking at the twins, "What are they doing here?"

"Rude much?" the twins asked.

"You invited Elena, I invited the twins, I want them to be aware of what's going on. After Katherine killing them, I want them to know," I said, Stefan looked ready to argue, but I gave him a glare I inherited from my father and he shut up.

"What's this about?" Elena spoke up. Rose entered after that, "You," Elena said angrily before entering the living room where the twins were sitting. I pulled the twins apart and sat in the space between them and they slumped back over on my shoulders, they both hugged my arms as they sat next to me and listened. I may or may not have been teasing Calista from where I was putting my hand until Caroline somehow discreetly elbowed me so hard that I broke a rib.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real and that he has a twin," Rose explained.

"Who are they?" Elena asked, a bit scared.

"They are two of the Originals, they are legends," I said. Caroline hid her smirk in my shoulder; she liked talking about Klaus and how much people are scared of him.

"From the first generation of vampires," Stefan said.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asked.

"No. Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to the Original Twins. He's a foot soldier. Klaus and his twin are the real deal," Rose argued.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest, but who is the twin?" Stefan asked. The Forbes twins and I were watching in amusement about how they think Elijah was younger than Ingrid and Klaus. "His twin is said to be more dangerous because nobody knows a description of them. Word had just gotten out that Klaus had a twin," Rose said.

"Okay, so you're saying the oldest vampires, who are twins, in the history of time are coming after me?" Elena asked. I couldn't wait until she found out the twins have been in town and one has been living here.