The House Guest

Damon could hear Elena roaming around, fooling his brother up the stairs, he could really care less. "Good morning, Damon," he hears, he smiles at her but automatically knows it was Katherine, why would Elena say good morning to him? He sped over and choked her against the wall, "What are you doing here? I told you to leave," he growled out.

"What is your problem?" she choked out, she was pretending to be Elena.

"You're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work," Damon scoffed.

"You think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb! Isn't she?" Katherine says. 'Well I would think that because your blood flow is different, you said good morning to me, oh, and the fact that you should've passed out by now,' Damon thought. He let go of her as Stefan came down, proving Damon's previous statement wrong, "What the hell's going on here?" he asked, outraged.

"I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?" Katherine asked. Then, Stefan rushed up the stairs that doppelganger being in was the same position Damon had the other in, "What are you doing?!" Elena asked in shock.

"How could you do this?" Stefan snarled.

"Stefan, you're hurting me!"

"Stop it, Katherine!" Stefan demanded.

"Stop what? It' s getting really easy being you," Katherine said behind them, directing the last bit at Elena.

"What is she doing here?" Elena demanded, pacing back and forth, both doppelgangers and Salvatore's being in Stefan's room.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb," Damon said while mentally adding, 'Calista had new fun play toy.'

"How's that possible?" Stefan asked in surprise.

Katherine shrugged while playing with her hair, "He's an Original. They have all sorts of special abilities," Katherine said. She can never remember why but she's still cautious around Damon and the blonde twins she turned, why were her instincts constantly telling her to run?

"I don't want you here," Elena tells her look-a-like, "Get her out of here," she demands Stefan and Damon.

"You need me, Elena. You all do," Katherine stated. Well, Damon didn't need her, he was safe, he didn't really give a shit about the others in the room. His Uncle Klaus owes him big time for putting up with Petrovas.

Stefan scoffs, "Like hell."

"We all want the same thing...Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off," Katherine said. She noticed Stefan and Elena tensed up but for some reason Damon was rather relaxed behind her and she didn't know why.

"I don't need your help and I don't want it," Elena snapped.

"And that looks incredibly stupid of you," Katherine said, and Damon couldn't help but agree, "Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming? What he looks like?" Katherine continued.

"If you know something, say it or get out," Damon demanded quite angrily. He knew his Uncle was going to sneak in, and he hoped he was coming soon. Ingrid and Alex have been going stir crazy because of Elijah wandering around Mystic Falls. Vlad hasn't been able to come out much, unless it was to hunt for blood for his wife and daughter, Damon sometimes helped him when he could, but Vlad has been trying to keep Ingrid and Alex entertained.

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch...maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite," Katherine replied with a threatening tone. Elena glared at her, Stefan looked angry, and Damon just smirked, he knew Alaric wouldn't put up with that and Katherine would be met with a stake right through her heart.