Chapter 2

Your Pov

I got into the carriage and sat across from Ciel and Sebastian sat next to me. The carriage started and we headed toward the nearby town to talk to Undertaker.  During the journey I felt my back heat up again and noticed Sebastian looking at me. 

"What?" I asked and he looked surprised. 

"Nothing Lady Y/n, I just noticed you looked tense." Sebastian replied and Ciel looked over at him and glared. 

"I guess you could say that." I replied and looked back out the window. 

....

Sebastian held open the door to Undertaker's shop and Ciel and I walked in. The shop was so dark that even the light that beamed through the small window's didn't illuminate the room. I walked around the room and looked at the coffins that leaned against the stone walls. 'Hmm, where could he be?' I thought and continued walking around.  That's when I felt something grab my waist and pulled my back.  

"Y/n?! Where did you go?" Ciel shouted. I noticed Sebastian close his eyes and then looked directly where I was being held. I looked up and saw the undertaker smiling. and put his finger to his mouth. he let go and walked into the back of the room and pulled out some fresh baked cookies. He motioned me towards him and waved a cookie in front of my face. I snatched it and he laughed. The same burning sensation came back and I grabbed my upper back in pain. 

"Hmm? Let me see your back." The Undertaker asked and I looked at him with shock. 

"u-um n-no." I said in embarrassment. 

"Oh, come on, I won't do anything. I just want to check something." he replied and I sighed. I turned around and I felt him loosen my dress and pressed on my shoulder blade. 

"Ow." I wincied. 

"Hmm..interesting. I'm gu-" 

"There you are! Wait...What are you doing to my sister?!" Ciel yelled and pointed at the Undertaker. I looked up and saw Sebastian glaring at us and I thought I saw his eyes change. 

"Oh nothing, hehe. Just fixing some lose threading, all done!" the undertaker said and fixed my dress. I looked back at him confused and he just placed his pointer finger over his mouth. 

"Anyway,  I'm guessing you are here to talk about you latest case? Let's head back up." The undertaker said and walked back up the stairs with a jar of bone shaped cookies.  I then walked to the stairs but, was held back by Sebastian. 

"What?" I asked and that's when I noticed Sebastian's figure beginning to turn dark, his hands were so cold through his gloves, and yet the atmosphere was warm. I felt like I was being engulfed into a hug or something. Despite that, I was afraid, something was off about Sebastian and I didn't know what it was and I didn't want to find out. 

"Sebastian, Y/n? Are you coming?" Ciel yelled down the stairs and the atmosphere went back to normal. 

"Right, sorry my lord, were coming up." Sebastian yelled and I stood there frozen. My body was trying to process whatever just happened. 

"Lady Y/n, did you hear me?" Sebastian asked with concern. I looked up and to the left and noticed Sebastian looking down at me. 

"Uh, no I'm sorry. What did you say?" I asked and rubbed my face. 

"Don't worry about it, let's get going." Sebastian said and offered his hand. For some reason I grabbed his hand , I'm not sure why but, I think I just needed someone to hold onto. My body felt weak and I felt like I was going to pass out. We both then traveled up the stairs in silence. 

"Finally, while you two were down there I figured out our next clue." Ciel said and then looked over at me with worry. 

"Right." I replied and let go of Sebastian's hand. 

"Let's get going, Sebastian please fetch the carriage." Ciel said and Sebastian bowed and left the shop. 

"I word of advice lady phantomhive, don't feed the wild animals because they'll get to attached." The Undertaker replied.  

"Huh?" I replied and shook my head.  A few seconds later Sebastian reopened the door and Ciel and I walked toward the carriage and headed toward the town house.