Chapter 34

Your Pov: Day 1

"Alright, how do you say, I speak Spanish?" Sebastian asked. 

"Yo hablo español." I replied and Sebastian nodded. 

"Alright, next how do you say, My name is?" Sebastian asked and turned toward Ciel. 

"je-" Ciel replied. 

"Ciel that's french." I replied and Ciel slammed his hands on the table. 

"Why do we have to learn Spanish anyway?" Ciel shouted. 

"Young master, you do know that the Funtom company is reaching global productions and you did schedule a meeting with the head of-" 

"Yes! I know." Ciel interrupted. I then got up and pushed in my chair. 

"Where are you going?" Ciel shouted and I opened the door.

"un paseo." I replied and walked out.  I then walked down the hall and stopped in front of my parents room. I lightly tapped the handle to see if the door walked locked. 'it is.' I thought and began walking down the hall and into my room. I walk into my bathroom and looked for a bobby pin. 

knock, knock

"Come in." I replied. I walked out and saw Mey-Rin. 

"Hello, m'lady." She said and I nodded. 

"Hello, how are you doing?" I asked and she nodded. She walked over and handed my an envelope.

"I am doing well, I just wanted to stop by and say hello before I started my duties." She replied and winked at me. 

"Alright, thanks for the visit." I said and waved. I looked down at the package and opened it. 

Dear Y/n Phantomhive,

I heard you were looking into somethings and I thought I would help you out. It's nothing much but, just a small gift.

-U. ;)

I closed the letter and saw a small leather album. I opened the book and noticed it had photos and letters inside. I picked up one of the photos and saw my father sitting at his desk smiling. I then flipped to the first page. 

'This book belongs to Vincent Phantomhive.'

"But, why would he have this?" I mumbled. 

knock, knock. 

'I need to hide this.' I thought and but, I ended up panicking and tossing the under my bed. 

"Come in." I said and Sebastian opened the door. 

"Are you alright a heard a loud noise." Sebastian asked and I nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. What can I do for you?" I asked. Sebastian then quickly looked around the room and the looked down at my bed. He then walked over toward my bed. 'he's-stop thinking.' I thought and then I ran over and hugged Sebastian.  

"Are you hiding something?" He asked. 

"No." I replied and Sebastian looked down at me. I then looked out the window and grabbed his arm. I pulled him out of my room and down the hallway. 

"Where are you taking me?" He asked. 

"Let's go outside. The weather's nice and I thought we could go for a stroll." I replied and looked over at Sebastian and he was looking down at me confused. 

"Ok, then let's go for a walk." He replied and grabbed my hand. We then walked around the estate and then stopped in the garden. Sebastian stopped and plucked a white rose and turned towards me. I looked up at him and he spun the rose and made it red. 

"How do you do that?" I asked. I never truly understood how he manages to change matter and appearances that easily. It's almost scary how easily he could change and I wouldn't even notice. 

"Magic." he said jokingly while doing jazz hands. I tilted my head and looked unamused. Sebastian bent forward. 

"You used to find the hilarious." he replied. That's when my plan began, the closer I get to Sebastian he seems to spill tiny details. 

"Well, I'm not three years old anymore, Seb." I replied and he smiled. 

"Yes, this is true." He replied and then looked back at the manor. 

"I guess we should head back now?" I asked and Sebastian turned towards me and smiled. 

"Yes, so it seems." Sebastian sighed and the held out his hand and I grabbed it.  Now matter how much I try, Sebastian is always one step ahead, now it's my turn.