Chapter 17

Your Pov

....Timeskip one month.....

"So, you are going to the circus?" I asked and Ciel nodded and showed three purple tickets. 

"Though it seems there's an extra ticket here, so I'm guessing whoever handed us these wanted you to be there." Ciel smirked and I gulped. 'I really hate circuses.' I thought. 

"I'm not going." I replied and Ciel crossed his arms.

"And why is that?" He asked and I scratched the side of my face.

"Well, you see the thing is I....." I mumbled the last part and Ciel looked over at me. 

"Say again?I couldn't quite hear the last part." Ciel ordered. 

"I hate clowns, their so scary!" I shouted and Ciel laughed. I looked Sebastian and he just stood there lost in thought. 

"Why clowns though? Aren't those meant to entertain children?" Ciel asked curiously. 

"That's exactly why, I have a fear of clowns. When I was younger mom and dad took me to a fair, and there was this clown who gave out balloons to children. I walked over and talked to the clown and he asked me if I wanted a balloon. I nodded and he honked his nose, and left.  Later that day I got sick and it was because of that clown. He turned out to be a human trafficking person who filled his balloons with harsh chemicals. It was so awful!" I said and Ciel sat there. 

silence

"So, you are afraid your going to get human trafficked by a clown?" Ciel snickered. 

"S-stop laughing it isn't funny!" shouted in embarrassment. I placed my hands over my face and felt someone pat my head. 

"There, There lady Y/n, I promise you won't come into contact with any clowns." Sebastian smiled. 

"Well I don't know, you can't promise that." I replied. 

"I don't tell lies, plus I'll be there to protect you." Sebastian replied. 

"Alright! Fine! I'll go!" I shouted and walked out of the room.  

...the next day...

We arrived at the Noah's Ark Circus, and Sebastian helped us out of the carriage. I looked around and took a deep breathe. 'here we go.' I thought. I grabbed Sebastian's arm and he looked down at me and smirked. 

"Akright let's get going." Ciel ordered and Sebastian and I walked behind him into the circus tent.

"Ticket please." The Usher shouted and Sebastian reached into his black coat pocket and pulled out the purple slips of paper. The Usher nodded and let's us in and we sat in the back row. 

"Sebastian do you sense anything?" Ciel asked and Sebastian shook his head. I felt a chill in the air and rubbed my arms. Sebastian noticed this and took off his overcoat and wrapped it around my body. I gripped the coat and tucked my head into the coat so you could only see my eyes and the bottom half of my body. 

Everything turned dark and I noticed a bright orange light fly through the air. and out came a tall gentleman, with orange hair. 

"Hear Ye, all ladies and gents, are you all ready to be amazed?" the orange haired man shouted and juggled three sacs, and one landed on his head causing everyone to laugh. I looked down in amazement, I saw a someone up above on a type rope, and another throwing knives. 

"Welcome to the Noah's Ark Circus! We guarantee a wonderful time. Our first act is performed by our beautiful talented animal trainer, Beast!" the orange haired man shouted and everyone applauded. I looked over at Sebastian who was staring at, I assume to be the tiger. 

"We need a volunteer, would- oh you sir in the black come on down!" the orange haired man shouted and Sebastian walked down towards the stage. 

"Good thinking Sebastian, you can get a closer look but, how will you do it with everyone watching?" Ciel asked and I nervously laughed. 

"Uuuh Ciel?" I asked and Ciel looked over at me. 

"Yeah?" 

"Oh My! What nice stripes you have and ooh your claws have gotten long, we will have to groom them." Sebastian said and I facepalmed. 

"Tiger's are bloody cat's!" Ciel said out loud and I turned down and saw Sebastian's head inside the tiger's mouth. 

"AAAAAh!" Everyone screamed and Ciel just looked annoyed. 

..... 

"What is wrong with you?" Ciel shouted 

"I couldn't help myself cat's are just one creature I can never figure out." Sebastian gleamed. 

"Are you sure your ok Sebastian?" I asked worriedly and tried to look at his head. 

"I'm perfect-" 

"Achoo! Stay away from me! I'm allergic to cats." Ciel sneezed and ran off, pulling me along with him. 

"Hey! The gentleman in the black!" the orange haired man shouted. I watched Sebastian talk to the man and they walked off. 

....

"You did what?!" Ciel shouted and I sat there and sipped my tea. 

"Looks like you'll be going to the circus." I laughed and Ciel turned towards me. 

"Oh, no. I'm not going to be the only one who has to suffer!" Ciel pointed and I sat there. 

"Sorry, but, someone has to take care off the paperwork and such while your gone."

"Lady Y/n, is right. Plus, it's safer for you to be here." Sebastian said and Ciel crossed his arms. 

"Whatever." Ciel replied. 

"Lady Y/n, it's time for bed." Ana said and I nodded. 

"Good night Ciel, Sebastian. You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow, so best get some rest." I said and Ciel rolled over placed his head into the pillow. 

"Good night, Lady Y/n." Sebastian replied and smiled.