Chapter 6

Your Pov 

After Sebastian helped me dress, I met with Ciel and Madam Red in the garden. She was teaching Ciel etiquette for noble females and as for me, we went shopping. It was very long, but, after a long while we quote 'Found the perfect dress that will make all the gentleman want to marry you.' Whatever that meant. Now it was time for the party. 

"Alright hold on to the bedpost." Madam Red said and I looked over my shoulder nervously. 

"Are you sure about this? I think you're going to make it too tight." I replied and grabbed the wooden post. 

"Oh hush, I may not know alot but, I know my way around a corset." She winked. 

"Huh?" I replied and she sighed. 

silence

"ACK!" I shouted in pain. 

"Just a little tighter." Madam Red said. 

"N-no more! I can't-ack!" I shouted and began wheezing. 

"There perfect!" She said and clapped her hands. 

"My insides are dying. I feel like I'm going to burst!" I wheezed and Madam Red placed her hand on her hip. 

"Honestly, such a drama queen. Right Grelle?" Madam Red asked and I quickly turned around and saw Grelle looking at me. 

"Yes, but you look very dazzling, the color red suits you." Grelle replied. 

"Wait! How long were you in her for?" I shouted and Grelle scratched the side of her face. 

"You look lovely Lady Y/n." Ran Mao whispered and I jumped. 

"How many people are in my room right now?!!" I shouted. 

"Just us." Ran Mao said and sat me down in a chair. 

"Now, for makeup!" Madam Red sang. 

"Um, I really-" 

"Oh this would look lovely on you~" Madam Red sang and I sighed. 

......

After a long 20 minutes of being poked and pulled, I was finally ready. I looked in the mirror and If I had to be honest I looked amazing, my dress was light red at the bottom and had dark red layers in between, to give the dress more volume or at least that's what Grelle said. All four of us walked out of the room and met the others in front of the main lobby. I looked down and saw Ciel in a pink dress with black and white stripes decorating it. He also added blue extensions to his hair, pulling it into two side pigtails. Sebastian wore a tutor outfit and looked up at me with surprise. 

"Doesn't she look beautiful?" Madam Red asks and Ciel looked nodded. 

"Indeed, just like a red rose." Sebastian pointed out and smirked. 

"Thanks." I replied and Sebastian nodded. I walked down and Sebastian opened the door and we headed toward the carriage. 

....

"Greetings Lady Phantomhive, is Lord Phantomhive not accompanying you tonight?" The host asked and I shook my head. 

"The Earl had urgent business and was unable to attend. I am currently attending with my Aunt, Madam Red." I replied and the host nodded. I walked in and noticed a tall man with dirty blond hair and brown eyes walk towards us. 

"Greetings, you must be Lady Y/n?" the man asked and I nodded.  He grabbed my hand and shook it. 

"Pleasure to meet you my name is Lord Charles and I heard alot about you from your Aunt.  All good things I promise, I heard you were in the market for a finance?" Lord Charles asked and I nodded. I looked over and saw a tall boy with blond hair and emerald eyes walk forward. 

"This is my son Adrien." Lord Charles said and Adrien grabbed my hand and kissed it. 

"Greetings Lady Phantomhive." Adrien replied and I blushed. 

"Please, call me Y/n." I replied and he smiled. I heard the music play and Adrien looked down at me and smiled. 

"Care to dance lady Y/n?" he asked. 

"Gladly." I replied and we walked to the dancefloor and began to waltz. As we were dancing I felt the same burning sensation on my back causing me to wince. 

"Are you alright lady Y/n? you look pale." Adrien asked with concern. He causal guided me off the dance floor and brought me to a table to sit. 

"I'll go get you something to drink. I'll be right back." he replied and I nodded.  I watched Adrien from the distance. He looked like a kind and caring boy, and plus he wasn't bad to look at either. As I was daydreaming, I noticed the audience shout. 

"Wow! How did he do that?!" one woman said 

"There's no way, there got to be magic or trickery involved!" another said 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, as I said before there was no magic involved in this act." A masked man said. 'Wait is that who I think it is?' I thought and noticed the mask figure wink at me. "Yeah that's definitely him." I said out loud. 

"Who are you looking at?" Adrien asked and handed me a glass of water. 

"Just the magician over there." I replied and pointed at Sebastian who was now glaring at us. 

"How do you think he did it?" Adrien asked and I shrugged. 

"Your guess is as good as mine." We both laughed. I saw Sebastian disappear. 'huh, where did he go?' I thought and Adrien helped me up and brought me to a private deck.  I looked off into the distance and saw the moon glistening in the night sky. 

"Lady Y/n?" Adrien asked and I turned around and faced him. 

"Yes, Lord Adrien?" I asked and he smiled, set down his glass, along with mine, and grabbed my hands. 

"I really enjoyed our time together. I hope to continue this, only if you would want to?" Adrien asked and looked down into my eyes. As I was about to answer , but I noticed a chill in the air and the atmosphere turned dark. 

"Y/n, dear come over here!" Madam Red shouted and I sighed. 

"I'm sorry to cut this short but, I need to check in with my Aunt." I laughed and Adrien kissed me on my cheek. 

"I'll be waiting, for our next chat." Adrien replied and I nodded, leaving Adrian alone, to fend against the darkness all alone.