Chapter 3

Your Pov 

After a long 30 minutes we reached our town house. Sebastian helped us out of the carriage and opened the front door. As I walked in I heard voices echoing from the other room. I looked down at Ciel and he shrugged, we both went to investigate and found our Aunt, Lau, and Ran Mao. 

"Where's the tea?" Madam Red shouted and started tossing papers everywhere. 

"Ackem." I cleared my throat and everyone turned towards us. Madam Red came bolting towards me and gave me a hug. 

"Oh darling~ How are you?! did you miss me?" Madam Red asked and I tapped her shoulder. 

"C-c....B-breathe." I wheezed and she quickly let go. 

"Oh sorry." Madam Red replied and looked at me. 

"W-what?" I asked and she sighed and grabbed my face.

"You look so much like her." She mumbled and then turned towards Ciel who had his hand on his hip. 

"Oh, Ciel darling how are you? did you grow?...Actually maybe not." Madam Red said and I snickered. 

"Be quiet!" Ciel shouted and pointed at me and I put my hands up. I looked up at Sebastian who covered his mouth, trying to conceal his laugh. Ciel noticed this and blushed in embarrassment. 

"Don't worry Ciel, I'm sure you'll get taller." I teased and he glared at me. 

"Hmm, maybe we should call him little lord, what do you think Ran Mao?" Lau asked and she nodded. 

"Ok we can quit with the small jokes!" Ciel pouted. I then walked off and headed toward the kitchen. I began to open and close the wooden cabinets in search for tea. 

"Lady Y/n, what are you doing in here? This isn't a place for a noble like you." Sebastian asked and I turned around and sighed. I then turned back around and kept looking for the tea leaves. I then heard footsteps and felt someone behind me. 

"You know, you should be careful, you might fall." Sebastian smirked.  'where could they be? I know last time, they were in here somewhere.' I thought and then proceeded to walk out of the kitchen and into the storage room. I opened the door and walked down and that's when I found the tea. 

"Aha! Found it!" I whisper shouted and that's when I felt someone grab my shoulder. I slowly peered around and saw someone with bright green eyes. 

"AAAAAAH!!!" I screamed and the figure flinched and fell over. 

"Lady Y/n!" Sebastian shouted and bolted down the stairs. I looked down and brought the candle forward and that's when the figure came to light.

"Grelle?! What are you doing down here?" Madam Red shouted and Grelle rubbed her head. 

"Oh my! Are you alright?" I asked and helped Grelle up and she grabbed my hand. 

"Thanks, I came down here to grab the box of tea and it seems I bumped into you while I was down here. My sincerest apologies for scaring you lady Y/n." Grelle replied and bowed. I then felt Sebastian behind me and noticed he was glaring at Grelle. 

"You should be careful next time, I thought you got hurt." Sebastian replied and sighed. 

"Right, sorry." I laughed and Madam Red shook her head and sighed. 

"Let's get you out of here." Sebastian said and held out his hand. 

"I word of advice lady phantomhive. Don't feed the wild animals they'll get attached."  Undertaker's voice echoed through my mind. 'I wonder what he meant.' I thought. 

"Yes, let's head back up, I'm sure Ciel is waiting." I said and ignored Sebastian. As I was walking up the stairs I felt my back burn and I winced. 

"Y/n, are you alright?" Madam Red asked and grabbed my shoulder. 

"Yes, I'm alright, just sore from the carriage ride. Plus, I think my corset is a little tight." I replied and she nodded. 

....

"There you are, Y/n, where did you go?" Ciel asked and I rubbed the back of my neck and walked toward an empty lounge chair. 

"I went to find tea." I replied and sat down.

"Oh, so that's what the ruckus was about. Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to play a game of chess?" he asked and I nodded. 

"Sure, why not." I replied. 

"Sebastian, find the chess board and bring it here." Ciel motioned and Sebastian bowed. 

"Oh, I haven't seen you two play chess in ages." Madam Red replied and sat down next to me. 

"Yes." Ciel mumbled and I noticed his face darken.  Sebastian walked in and placed the chess board on the small glass table. I quickly set up the board and we began our match, Ciel was black and I was white. 

....

"Check." I said and Ciel looked at me with shock but, quickly moved his king out of the way. 

"Checkmate. Sorry, I win." I replied. 

"What?! But, how? There's no way!" Ciel exclaimed and started examining the chess board. After a solid 2 minutes Ciel leaned back into his chair and pouted. 

"See told you." I teased and he grunted. 

"Whatever." Ciel replied and grabbed his tea cup and drank his tea. 

"I don't suppose you are up for a game Madam Red?" Ciel asked, he knew it would be an easy win, he needed something to boost his ego after a major loss. 

"Sure why not? Go easy on me, I haven't played in ages." Madam Red laughed and I switched seats with her. 

"I make no promises." Ciel replied and snickered.