Chapter 16

Your Pov 

I heard my blinds open and light seeped into my bedroom. I opened my eye and something felt off. 

"Good morning m'lady." Ana said and then looked over at me. I grabbed my forehead and checked if  I had a temperature. 'why am I cold?' I thought. Ana walked over and felt my forehead and tried to conceal her shock. That's when my door was burst open by Sebastian. He didn't say a word, he just walked up to me and placed his hand over my head. 

"Are you feeling unwell?" Sebastian asked and I nodded in confusion. 

"How did you know?" I asked and Sebastian ignored me. he got up and whispered something in Ana's ear and she nodded. 

"Why don't we get you something to drink?" Sebastian replied and walked out. I looked over at Ana who was grabbing some blankets. 

"Uuuh, so am I dieing or.." I asked and Ana tripped. She brought her hand to her forehead and then turned towards me. 

"No." Ana replied and I looked over and saw Ciel walk into my room. 

"Are you feeling unwell?" Ciel asked while walking next to me and felt my forehead and winced. 

"Why are you so hot? " Ciel asked and check his hand. I then brought my hand back to my forehead and it felt cold. 

"I am dieing!" I said and Ciel stood there and started to panic.  Sebastian walked back to the room and set down and empty tea cup and a kettle. I then placed my head on my knees. I noticed Sebastian glaring at Ana and she nervously laughed. 

"Ana, please take the young master out of here and into the dining hall, Prince Soma is waiting." Sebastian ordered. 

"I'm not leavi-" Ciel started but Sebastian interrupted him. 

"Lady Y/n needs to get changed and you would-" 

"Ok, I'm leaving!" Ciel shouted and covered his face.  Sebastian closed the door behind them and poured something into the tea cup. He walked over and sat next to me. 

"Here, this will make you feel better." Sebastian said. I grabbed the tea cup and looked down at the fluid and smelled it. 

"What's in this? It smells fruity." I asked and took a sip. Sebastian gave me a closed eye smile.

"it's a herbal tea, it was shipped overseas. It has various health benefits." Sebastian replied and I stared into his eyes. 

"Are you sure...Why does it feel like you are lying?" I asked and Sebastian showed no emotion. 

"I can not tell lies." Sebastian replied and smiled. I then drank the last drop of tea and handed Sebastian the cup. 

"That wasn't bad, a little sweet." I replied and Sebastian felt my head once again and smiled. 

"I'll try to find something that fits your taste better." Sebastian replied and I grabbed his hand. 

"You came back!" I shouted and the figure laughed.

"Well we are tied together now, mon petit chaton." The figure replied 

"Hey, ..... I'm not a cat!" I replied.

"Y/n, who are you talking to?" my mother shouted outside the door.

"Well it seems I have to leave again." the figure replied 

"Aww, but, I don't want you to go." I wined and the figure smirked. 

"I'll always be there if you chose it, all you have to do is call me name." 

"What are you thinking about?" Sebastian asked. 

"Just memories or if I should call it that. I'm not sure what's real anymore." I laughed and Sebastian tilted his head. 

"You now lady Y/n, your 18th birthday is coming up. What would you like?" Sebastian asked. I rubbed my head. 

"I don't know." I replied and Sebastian looked down at my chest.  I thought I saw his eye flash I different color but, I wasn't sure if I was delusional from being sick.

"Treasure, things while you can. " Sebastian replied and I looked at him. 

"huh, what is that supposed to mean?" I asked and Sebastian pushed me back into bed and tucked me in. 

"Nothing, get some rest." Sebastian said and got up and closed the curtains. 

"Have fun at the cooking competition today." I replied and Sebastian nodded and walked out of the room. 

Sebastian's Pov

"So, it's begun?" Ana asked 

"Yes." I replied. I flashed my eyes and smiled. 

'So close, one more step and you are mine. Mon petit chaton.'