Chapter 5

Your Pov

crunch, crunch 

"What's that noise?" I asked and looked around and saw freshly fallen snow. 'What is this? Is this some dream or memory?' I thought. I looked around and noticed how small I was compared to everything else. 

"Lady Y/n, stay here and don't run off."  a voice shouted and. I turned behind me and saw nothing. Everything behind me was a blur and all I could make out was a bright orange light coming from inside the house. The orange light didn't engulf the house, I assume it's from a fireplace. I turned back around and look off into the distance. 

caw, caw 

'huh?' I looked up and saw a black bird flying above me and swooped down and took my hat off my head. 

"Hey! Give that back!" I shouted and started running off after the bird. I followed the bird toward the forest but, was engulfed in black. 

"L....Y/n....up." a male voice said waking me out of my sleep. 

"Huh?" I said and sat up, rubbing my eyes to adjust to the morning light.  I looked over and saw Sebastian looking down at me curiously. 

"What's wrong?" I asked and he closed his eyes and stood straight.  

"Nothing, what would you like for today's cup of tea, we have Darjeeling or Oolong." Sebastian asked and wheeled a small silver cart forward. 

"The Darjeeling tea is fine." I replied and he nodded. Once he poured the tea into the floral cup he handed it to me and I thanked him. 

"For today's attire woul-" Sebastian was interrupted by my bedroom doors being slammed open. 

"Y/n! Today's your lucky day!" Madam Red sang and sat down on the bed. 

"It is?" I asked confused and I brought my tea cup to my face and took a sip.

"Oh at least have a little more excitement, you are worse than your brother!It's not everyday I burst into your bedroom unannounced." Madam Red complained and I sighed. 

"Sorry, for my lack of excitement, I just woke up." I replied and she sighed. 

"You do have a point but, you should be ready any-" 

"Ackem, please get to the point." I replied. 

"Right, As you know I went out yesterday and guess what I found out!" Madam Red shouted and leaned forward. 

"I don't know." I replied and headed Sebastian my empty cup. 

"Gosh, you are no fun! Yesterday, Through some friends and gossip, I found out Lord Charles has a son the same age as you, and he's going to be at the Viscount's party!" Madam Red shouted and Sebastian stumbled, almost dropping my tea cup. 

"Yay!" I sarcastically replied. 

"We have to find you a dress! Preferably red of course and something to bring out your eyes." Madam Red shouted. 

"Uuh, I think-" 

"Oh hush! Now go get ready! I'll be waiting in the garden." she shouted and closed the door behind her as she left. 

"What just happen?" I thought out loud. 

"I could be asking the same question." Sebastian scoffed and I looked over and looked at Sebastian's face. 

"Wha-" 

"Are you seriously going to marry a random guy who haven't even met?  Sebastian glared. 

"Well, I don't have a choice Sebastian, This is how society works, women get betrothed at a young age, they have kids, and elevate their status." I replied and I felt my back burn. I looked over at Sebastian and noticed that he was holding the tea cup too tight, cracks were beginning to form. 

"I won't let someone take what's mine." Sebastian mumbled. You couldn't hear what he said and ended up staring at him in confusion. He turned towards me and smiled. 'what the fuck? bipolar much?' I thought. 

"So, what would you like to wear today lady Y/n?" Sebastian said and opened up my wardrobe. I watched him pull out two dress one blue and one purple. 

"The blue one's fine." I replied and he nodded. he set the blue dress aside and pulled me out of bed and started unlacing the back of my dress. 

"W-wait a second!" I said and covered the front of my body. Sebastian looked down at me and titled his head in confusion. 

"Don't look at me like that, trying to act all innocent. Do you really think you are going to help me change?" I asked and he smirked. 

"But, Lady Y/n. Haven't I already seen most of your body? I did help you out of your corset the other day." Sebastian asked. I turned around and my face was bright red.

"T-thats d-different! I was covered up!" I shouted and Sebastian snickered. 

"S-stop laughing! It isn't funny!" I shouted in embarrassment. 

"Ok, how about this?" Sebastian asked and untied his black tie, wrapping it around his eyes. 

"How are you even going to see what your doing?" I asked and Sebastian smirked. 

"Oh I'll know." he replied. 

"T-that's worse!" I stuttered. 

"Well, I can either keep the blindfold on or take it off your choice." he asked 

silence 

I then watched Sebastian start to untie his 'blindfold'. 

"What are you doing? Keep it on!" I shouted and he laughed.