Chapter 46

Your Pov

....timeskip....

I am currently sitting outside in the garden reading a poem by Edger Allan Poe. 

Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow —
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?...

caw, caw

I look over and see a bird and it tilts its head. I squint me eyes and look at the birds eyes. I reach my head toward the bird and the bird hops and grabs onto my wrist. I close my book and then hear footsteps behind me. I peer over my shoulder and see the raven haired butler. 

"What are you doing out here?" he asked and I felt the bird hop in my right shoulder. 

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed and didn't turn or face him. He walked toward the front of the white bench swing and sighed. 

"May I sit down?" he asked and I looked over and noticed the bird glaring at him. 

"No, I'm just leaving." I replied and I started to walk away when Sebastian grabbed my arm. I turned and should no emotion. 

"I just want to talk." he said and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"Fine." I said and we walked over to the swing and sat down. 

"After much thought, I wanted to give you something." Sebastian said and reach into his coat pocket and pulled out a medium sized book. I grabbed it and then looked back at Sebastian.

"It's just a simply book, it should help you with learning about your demon powers." Sebastian said and I looked back at him. 

"Right, thanks. But, is this all you came to talk to me about?" I asked in a low voice and he tilted his head. 

silence

"Ha, what did I expect. Do you even understand how I'm feeling?" I asked. 

"You feel hurt." Sebastian said and I sighed. 

"Yes, but, do you understand why?" I asked and Sebastian put his hand under his chin and didn't say anything. but, I could tell he was up to something. 

"Then do you understand how I've been feeling?" Sebastian countered. 

"What?" I said and he smirked. 

"You know, chaton, you distance yourself from me so I try to do the same, to some degree, isn't this what you wanted?" He asked and tapped his cheek. 

"No- I mean, I don't know what I want!" I replied and placed my hand on forehead.  

"Maybe not right know, but there is something that you want." Sebastian said. 

"Oh and what is that?" I asked and squinted my eyes. 

"You say I don't understand you, but, you feel nervous, confusion, anger, love, and sadness. So, what one is truly what you want?" He asked.

"Oh, you want me to admit what I want? Do you think of me as some sort of game, huh? Sebastian. You've been constantly playing with my emotions and I don't trust you at all." I replied.

"You right." Sebastian replied 

"what?" I asked and Sebastian looked down at me. 

"Didn't expect me to say that? You fascinate me, even after being turned into a demon you are still you." Sebastian paused and looked over and me. 

"What are y-" 

"It also, seems like your fighting the mark to? Isn't that right?" he asked and I crossed my legs and leaned back into the swing. 

"Oh and so what if I am?" I asked and Sebastian smirked. 

"There's no issue, except you do remember what I told you thus far about the mark. And if I recall you went to the Undertakers shop recently, I'm sure you have more of an understanding?" Sebastian said in a serious tone. 

"Yes." I replied 

"If you continue to ignore the mark it will continue to grow, I suspect it's already taken up a good portion of your body. It's only a matter of time-" Sebastian said

"A matter of time before what?" I asked and Sebastian got up and started to walk away. I got up and grabbed his hand. 

"Sebastian, tell me." I said and he looked down at me. 

"Let's just say, that mark with take over and you will destroy everything in your path, that's including your family and friends." Sebastian said. 

"Are you threatening me?" I asked in a low tone.

"No, I'm just warning you, I don't want anything to happen to you, I love you." Sebastian replied. 

"Then if you love me, than why are you constantly lying to me and, unless-" I paused and he patted my head. 

"I don't like interferences, so one why or another. I'm going to make sure no one stands in my way. Wether that's me or you, it is your choice." Sebastian said and walked away.