Chapter 1

Your Pov

Darkness is all around us. Every nook and cranny, watching our every move. My mind is like an endless void. Something is missing, my past. I hate feeling trapped in my own skin. Not knowing who I truly am. I feel a soft hand placed upon my shoulder. Beckoning me back to the surface. My eyes open and a woman with pale skin, orange eyes like flames, and auburn hair slicked back into a tidy bun. Appears next to me.

"My lady? Are you feeling alright?" She spoke with a soft velvety voice. Her slender fingers brush the hair from my eyes. Feeling my temperature.

"Ana, I am fine." I spoke and hummed. I pushed her hand to the side and rubbed my temples. Was I truly alright? No, I hate this bloody estate, the ones that took everything from me. A loud screaming noise echo's the halls. I can hear Finnan's voice sob echo. Something about his ungodly strength breaking my brothers walking cane. Right, my brother, Ciel Phantomhive, a thirteen-year-old boy, Stubborn and hardheaded.

"Ana, please grab my wardrobe for today. I would like to get changed." I spoke and Ana nodded. She footsteps soft barley making any noise. I hear the ruffling of her grabbing my dress and corset.

"Seems Sebastian is having an interesting morning." Ana spoke and laughed. I shrug it off and get off my bed. I walk over and Ana helps me into my garments.

"Seems so, poor Finny can't seem to figure out his strength." I laughed nervously. But Sebastian was a strange character. He had this otherworldly aura to him. I didn't really like him that much. He was way too cocky and smug at times. I swear he is a sadist the way he takes pleasure in humiliating others. A soft knock is heard my bedroom door.

"My lady, may I enter?" Sebastian's voice spoke on the other side of the large oak door.

"Yes" I spoke, and Sebastian opened the door. His face held one of gentleness yet, I could sense the irritation from the situation he was dealing with early.

"I wanted to let you know, the young lord is waiting for you in the dining room for early morning breakfast." Sebastian spoke and Ana finished lacing my boots. I nod and walk toward the dining room.

"Rough morning Sebastian as always" Ana teased, and Sebastian face contorted behind his calm demeanor. Ana and Sebastian's relationship were interesting at most. Sometimes I think they are in some weird relationship of some sort. Not that I would care anyways.

"Oh, feeling brave Ana aren't we." Sebastian spoke in a deeper tone and Ana tsk'd and walked towards my direction. She held open the door to the dining room and I walked in and saw my younger brother, Ciel sitting at the head of the table. He faces was deep into the newspaper and Sebastian came by and took the newspaper away from him.

"My lord it is quite rude to not pay attention to a lady." Sebastian spoke and Ciel rolled his eyes. He waved over at me, and I sat down.

"So, I assume you heard about the recent killings?" I spoke and Ciel hummed and placed his teacup down. Leaning forward and folding his hands.

"Yes, I have. I went down to the Scotland yard this morning. Abberline was not too pleased about my presence." Ciel laughed under his breath, and I looked at him.

"So, another visit to the mortician? Quite a crazy bloke. Though I respect it." I laugh and Ciel sighed and rubbed his head in annoyance.

"I despise going there and dealing with his weird payments. Wish he would take coin instead." Ciel sighed.

"Though it is a hell of a lot cheaper." I spoke and Sebastian chuckled a bit.

"Your sister is right my young lord, plus, telling a few jokes now and then might crack that grimace on your face." Sebastian spoke and filled Ciel's teacup. Ciel's eye twitches in annoyance and I laugh a bit. Sometimes, I wonder how Sebastian even gets away with the snarky remarks he makes.