Chapter 4

Your Pov 

"I'm sorry what?!" Ciel shouted and everyone turned towards him. 

"You did say that you would complete her majesty's task, any means necessary." Sebastian pointed out. 

"No way! I won't do it and Y/n quit laughing!" Ciel pointed at me and I sighed. 

"You wouldn't want to go against her majesty's orders, know would you dear brother." I teased. Ciel paused and began to pace back and forth. 

"Why can't you do it?! Your an actual girl!" Ciel replied and I sighed. 

"Fin-" I was about to cave in but, Sebastian interpreted me. 

"Young master, i'm so disappointed, I didn't think the head of the phantomhive household would go against his word. But alas-" Sebastian replied and Ciel interrupted him. 

"Shut up! I'll do it! Alright?" Ciel shouted and I snickered and Sebastian winked at me. 

"Alright let's begin your etiquette training." Madam Red said.

"Why?" Ciel whined and everyone sighed. 

"You wouldn't want everyone to find out you are a boy cross dressing in girl clothing. You would lose face in society and what would your fiance say?" Madam Red answered. 

"Alright, fine." Ciel replied and Sebastian lead him toward the sunroom. 

"And speaking of, why aren't you married Y/n. You are of age and-" Madam Red rambled and my back burned again, I noticed Sebastian looking back at us. 

"Hmm, let's see, I did have a fiance but-" I gulped and Madam Red looked at me. 

"But, what? Come on dear you can tell me. I simply love gossip you know." Madam Red replied. I rubbed my face and paused. 

"Well, to be honest, I'm not quite sure what exactly happened to him. I received a letter in the mail from his family stating the engagement is off, because he came down with a bizarre illness. A month later he passed away." I replied and noticed Sebastian smirk and turn back around. 'What is he smiling about?' I thought. 

"Oh you poor dear!" Madam Red cried and wrapped her arms around me, engulfing me into a hug. 

"Aunt Angelina, I'm really fine. I didn't even know the guy." I replied and she sighed. 

"Honestly, you are too much. Anyway you need to find a new fiance." She concluded and then walked off. 

"Grelle prepare a carriage." She shouted and Grelle came tumbling in. 

"Where are you going?!" I shouted and she winked at me. 

"Don't worry! Your Auntie will fix everything!" She said and gave my a thumbs up. 

"Uh, I'm fine r- and she gone." I sighed and facepalmed. 'honestly, why can't I just live alone, I don't need a man in my life.' I mentally whined. I then heard a loud noise come from the sunroom. I walked down the long hall and peeked into the room. 

"Uh, Ciel what are you doing on the ground?" I asked and he looked at me and crossed his arms. 

"It seems the young lord can't dance." Sebastian stated and turned towards me. I walked into the spotlight and put my hand on my hip. 

"Well, I could have told you that." I replied. 

"I don't need to dance." Ciel said. 

"Um, yeah you do, every noble woman and man, knows how to dance." I replied and he looked at me.