Chapter 48

Your Pov 

...timeskip....

After a long time spending sometime alone I decided that I needed to figure out more, so I grabbed the book that Sebastian gave me and walked toward the Ciel's study. As I was walking down the hall I could hear Sebastian and Ciel talking. 

"His next destination is three days from now?" Ciel asked. 

"It seems so, atleast from what I've gathered." Sebastian replied. 

I then burst open the study doors and Sebastian and Ciel looked at me in surprise. 

"Uh, hello-" Ciel started 

"Teach me." I said and Sebastian tilted his head. 

"eeh?" Ciel said and Sebastian just looked confused. 

'Sebastian, I want you to teach me how to read what's inside this book.' I thought and Sebastian looked down at the book in my hands and smiled. 

"ok then." he said out load and then walked toward the door and held it open for me. 

"Hey! Where are you two going?!" Ciel shouted and Sebastian pushed me forward. 

"Just going for a walk. No need to worry m'lord." Sebastian said and shut the door.  Sebastian walked next to me and we began to walk outside. Once we got outside Sebastian kept walking until we were out of view.

"Alright then where do we start?" Sebastian thought out loud and brought his hand to his chin. I quickly closed my eyes and tried to listen to Sebastian's thoughts. I opened my eyes and saw Sebastian looking at me out the corner of his eyes. 

'Her corset is a too tight.' Sebastian thought and I glared at him. 

"Hey! Focus!" I shouted and crossed my arms and Sebastian laughed. 

"Alright, so it seems you already understand some of the fundamentals." Sebastian turned around and faced me. 

'You did that on purpose!' I thought and he only tapped the side of his cheek. he then grabbed the book out of my hand and flipped to the book marked page.  He then turned the book around and showed me the picture of two beings minds tied together by a string. 

"Alright, So this one is simple but, difficult. We can share thoughts and memories-" Sebastian said 

"Memories?" I asked and he gave a short nod. Sebastian then sat down and pulled me down to sit down next to him. 

"Close your eyes." Sebastian said and I titled my head. 

"Why?" I asked and Sebastian just looked at me with a 'really' face expression. 'Alright fine.' I thought and closed my eyes. I then felt Sebastian cold fingers trace my forehead and I could her Sebastian's voice echo through my head. 

"Hey, Seb look at this!"  I said. I looked around and noticed I was looking through Sebastian's eyes. 

"A book?"  

"Yes, mother let me pick out a book to read. It has a bunch of pictures inside. Pretty cool, huh?" I asked. 

"Yes?" 

"Come on let's read it together." I replied and grabbed Sebastians hand. 

I then opened my eyes and saw Sebastian take his hand away and changed his eyes back to his normal wine color. 

"How did you do that?" I asked and he brought his pointer finger to his head and tapped his forehead. 

"Here you try." Sebastian said and grabbed my hand and took off my glove, place my hand on his forehead. 

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked. 

"Sssh, just close your eyes and think." Sebastian whispered. I closed my eyes and before knew it I felt Sebastian flinch. I opened my eyes and saw Sebastian look down at the ground, it looked like he had been crying. 

"Sebastian?" I asked and he blinked and looked back up. 

"Is that how you see me?" Sebastian asked. 

"I'm not sure what you saw but-" I was then interrupted by Sebastian pulling me into a hug. I then started to pull away but paused. 

"Hey! stay away!" I shouted. 

"Y/n, stop! Slow down! You're going to get hurt! Sebastian shouted. 

"Y/n, I'm sorry." Sebastian replied and he let go of me. I sat across from him and looked at his facial expressions, I could see the guilt written on his face. 

"What happened. What was that just now?" I asked in a serious tone and Sebastian sighed. 

"A memory, one day I came over to check on you, but, you wouldn't talk to me...." Sebastian started and visions started popping into my head. 

"Y/n, please tell me what's wrong." 

"You ended up running out of the house. I followed behind you, I tried reading your mind but, I got nothing, I couldn't feel anything. I was afraid. You ignored me and just kept walking."

"Stay away!"  I shouted and kept walking forward. 

"Why?"

"You were just so upset, I couldn't figure out why. You eventually got to the nearby stables and got on a horse, bolting away. I ran after you but, you kept speeding up. "

"Y/n, stop! Slow down! You're going to get hurt!"

"Your horse ran straight for a tree and you got hurt really bad. I should have figure out a way to stop you. But, you ended up getting hurt, I became paranoid, I wanted to protect you. After you woke up I came to check on you and when I saw you in such a state I didn't know what to do. You were in pain, I just wanted to make things better, but, I wasn't sure how." Sebastian replied. 

"But, why this particular memory?" I asked. 

"Well, you can't get hurt now can you?" Sebastian asked. 

"But, I thought you just changed me recently?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Yes, I did. what I said was all true. This memory was a reason why, I did what I did." Sebastian replied. 

silence

"Now then, shall we continue?" Sebastian asked