And So It Begins...

Opening the double doors your eyes were hurt by a bright light. In front of your e/c eyes lay a large staircase. You walked over and felt the smooth wood. It felt like it had just been polished. You managed to let out a soft chuckle noise. 

"Find something amusing?" Sebastian stated. Though his voice didn't have the same British under tone. The octave of his voice rang deeper. It sent chills down your spine. You slowly turn around to see him in different attire. Which didn't surprise you one bit. He was around the same height. Wearing a form fit high neck black sweater. Over top lay a long black trench coat covering long black pants and wait... Are those heels? 

"Are you wearing heels? Aren't you tall enough already?" You asked. 

"Is that what you where laughing about?" Sebastian tilted his head. 

"No, I wasn't. I just remembered how much of a clean freak you are." You laughed making Sebastian sigh. 

"That's probably the one think that I didn't lie about. I hate filth how are you supposed to find anything in a mess? I still don't understand why that would be considered 'funny'."

"Are you being serious Sebastian?" You asked.

"Human comedy never really made sense to me. It always changes so often that I am not sure what I am supposed to find funny while under contract. Secondly about the nam-"

"Then what do you find funny?" 

"Oh well, Let me see... There was this one time during a council meeting. That one of the attendees thought it would be a good idea to pull a prank. Long story short the prank failed miserably." Sebastian laughed recalling the situation. You stood there puzzled and let out an awkward laugh.

"What was the prank?"

"It is inappropriate. Maybe, in the next 500 years or so I tell you then. Now where was I? Oh right! You shouldn't call me by my contract name." 

"Huh? But, I also called you that way before your contract with my brother."

"Ahh, right well... you started calling me that and you just looked so happy. That I couldn't bring myself to correct you. Though deep down I am pretty sure you did that on purpose just to spite me like your brother." 

"Right the dog thing... I still don't understand why you hate them so much." 

"We don't have animals down here. We do have these creatures called morbids, I don't mind them but, they are a pain to deal with. Do you remember when you rudely hide and went through my mail?" 

"Are you seriously still mad about that?"

"As I was saying, demons are given names of human animals. It gives us a cover up when I or other higher ranking demons need to answer important letters. Our names are very precious to us. Saying a demon's real name is a big no.  Only a select few are allowed to utter the name given to us by our creator. Going back to are animal names. There is this wolf like demon that I absolutely hate dealing with. He is disorganized, filthy, and smells!"  Sebastian finishes off with a grunt of disgust. 

"So you just hate all dogs because of him? Isn't that kinda-"

"No it is not!" Sebastian interrupts you could feel your chest tighten. 'This mark is going to be a real pain' 

"Alright, so what am I supposed to call you? Or am I supposed to walk around yelling 'Hey (insert no sound) where are you?" 

"Corbeau, is my animal name."

"Raven? So you are a bird man? Wait can you fly?" You snickered making 'Sebastians' face darken. 

"Don't every say that again. That was revolting. No I can't fly. Does it look like I have wings?" 

Silence

"No...but, aren't demons just fallen angels? Did you have wings at one point?" You ask and he looks off to the side. 

"Let's stay focused, my real name is Cô-

"Yay! your home!" (?) shouts and the door is kicked open. A lady with dark purple hair and light red eyes kicks open the door. You stare up at 'Sebastian'. Who looks sick to his stomach. The woman grabs his arm.

"Don't touch me your hands are filthy." 'Sebastian' shouts and smacks her hand off. 

"That's not what you were saying t- Wait! Who's this bitch?!" (?) Shouts and point. You feel your eyes turn and you stare at the new being. 'How dare she speak to me in such a manor?' But, before you could say anything. The room got a whole lot darker. A chill entered your lungs. It made you nauseous. 

"H-Hey what's wron-" (?) states and in a second her body flys through the air and exits the building. A loud slam is heard. You grab onto 'Sebastians' arm and the darkness slowly starts to fade away. Sebastian starts to walk toward the door and you look at him with confusion. 

"Just wait here alright? I have to go deal with something. I will be back shortly. My room is up the staircase to the right. A large set of red doors. You couldn't miss it."

"Hey wait don-"

In a flash he was gone. But, you could still feel the iciness deep inside your core. You had no idea what just happened. But, you knew that whoever that was. Was good as dead.