Chapter 24

Your Pov 

...Inside a dream....

I looked around and I was sitting in my bedroom. I noticed a black mist begin to form in my room and a figure formed and sat down next to me. 

"Hello, chaton, how are you." Sebastian said and I turned and looked away. I then felt him poke me cheek and I looked at him. 

"I'm not supposed to talk to you." I replied and crossed my arms. 

"Why is that?" Sebastian replied. 

"My parents say you are evil." I replied and I noticed Sebastian's face darken. 

"That's not what you want?" Sebastian questioned. 

"Yes, I do. I don't want to see you anymore." I replied angrily and Sebastian's form darkened. I looked away and continued to play with my toys. I noticed black mists form around my toy and pulled it away. 

"Hey! G-" I looked over and saw Sebastian's form fading in and out of his demon form. His eyes were a deep red and he looked down at me. 

"I can't have you leaving..." a morphed voice said. That's when Sebastian reached out towards me,  I backed away, and I started crawling. 

"S-stay away." I said and the voice laughed. 

"Such, a shame, if it wasn't for your parents, I wouldn't have to this." the morphed voice said and Sebastian changed back into his human form and hugged me. I started fighting him but, it was all for not. I looked into his eyes and everything started fading away. 

"We will meet again, mon chaton. When your parents are no longer in the way." Sebastian chuckled. I tried to talk but, it felt like my voice disappeared. 

"Y/n....ak...up." A voice said and pulled me out of my dream. I launched up and grabbed whatever sat it front of me. 

"Ssh, it's alright." a male voice said and my body went cold, I noticed Sebastian was the there. I started to get up but, Sebastian was holding me close to his body. 'how did things come to this?' I thought.  Sebastian eventually let go and sat me up. I looked down at my sheets and gripped the covers. 

"Did you have a bad dream?" Sebastian asked and grabbed my right hand, I flinched. But, then sighed. 'I need to relax.' I thought. 

"Yes, I guess you could say that." I replied and squeezed his hand. I then felt Sebastian rub my head and I looked up at him. 

"Nightmares, aren't real, just a figment of the human imagination." Sebastian smiled. 

'Yes, I guess you are right." I laughed. 'But, that nightmare was all too real. How many times, did he erase my memories?' I thought and grabbed my head. Sebastian got up and guiding me back into a sleeping position and placed the covers over top of me. 

"Do, try and get some sleep." Sebastian said and smiled down at me. My chest started to heat up and I looked away. I heard a soft chuckle and Sebastian picked up the candelabra. He blew out the candles and started walking away, I grabbed his tailcoat. I don't understand why I did this but, I felt like I was getting pulled toward Sebastian. 

"Please stay and talk." I said and Sebastian smiled. He set the candelabra back down and sat next to me. 

"Gladly." he replied. 

"Sebastian you asked me awhile ago, about what I wanted for my 18th birthday?" I said. 

"Yes, I do recall that, what would you like?" Sebastian asked. 

"I want a scrapbook." I replied. 'What I really wanted was the truth. I wanted Sebastian and the others to come clean.' I thought. 

"A scrapbook?" Sebastian asked. 

"You told me to cherish the things I have, so I figured I would make a photo album of all the pictures I've taken." I replied and started pinching my covers. 

silence 

"Very well then." Sebastian replied and I felt him look down at me. I looked over at Sebastian and I noticed he was looking out the window. 

"I think it's time for you to go back to sleep, it's almost morning." Sebastian replied and stood back up. I brought the covers over my face and watched Sebastian leave.

 'Only one month left.'