Ota-nine

A long, Amethyst-colored gown pooled from my chest all the way to my toes, with actual white crystals around edges. Matching violet hoops dangle from my ears as I step into a pair of purple-red with shimmering gold sparkles 4-inch high heels. 

"Stunning." Eisuke smirked as we met eyes through the reflecting mirror. 

"Thank you." I say and did finishing touches for my hair before turning around. Finally, an excuse for me to dress up. Make up and hairstyling is an art itself, and I'm amazing at it.

The four of us head up to the IVC. Det Kishi didn't bother to come with us, I'm pretty sure he's asleep somewhere right now. 

"Rabbit." Baba said to a bartender at the back of the ballroom. I keep my eyes on them curiously. The bartender asked what he will have today, and Eisuke answered, "cinnamon whiskey."

"Welcome to the mad hatter's tea party." the bartender said before allowing us into a secret room. Inside, mirrors were walls. We all walked to the back of the room and Soryu pushed on a piece of glass.

"A hidden elevator?" I whisper excitedly while being shoved slightly into it with the other guys. There was only one button in sight, and I pushed it without second thought. Gravity started to pull up as the elevator sunk down.

"...sold to seat no.6 for $540,000!" the voice of the auctioneer echoed through the auction hall just as the double doors opened with a small pinging sound. Now that I'm at a side stage myself, I can see the hall clearly. 

 One by one, items got auctioned off as Eisuke and Baba took turns explaining the rules to me. It was technically against the rules that I was once on that stage, since I'm no willing participant. 

"Was I the first rule-break?" I ask out of curiosity, but Baba's face turned serious as he said, "No. No, you weren't. There was a woman sold off here several years ago as well."

My eyes dart to him, originally wanting to know more, but the hard expressions on all of their faces made me stop. It wasn't my place to ask.

~~

That night, after I went to one of the beds in Ota's suite. I lay there thinking for a while. Things around me now seem to complete, it's just one puzzle piece that's still missing. 

Who is my dad? 

I haven't thought about that question in a while, I had given up on its importance once I know that life goes on just fine without a father figure in my family. But now that I'm living in the penthouse suite with the rest of the guys, I thought it might've been fun if someone carried me around on their shoulders when I was four years old.

I turn to my side and curl up, then slowly close my eyes. This is preposterous, I'm missing someone I've never met in my life.

Ota's PoV

The next morning, I woke up...................with her in my arms.

Stroking her hair tenderly, I recall last evening...

"Arian?" I had said. I met up with her at the boardwalk in front of the hotel. She hasn't changed much. Actually, not at all. She was still the slender, adorable Koro. 

"O-Ota! I-I can e-explain!" Of course her first reaction to see me--after happiness--was nervousness. Did she think I was gonna yell at her for disappearing?

I pulled her in by her necklace, erm...collar! I tugged on her collar string with my index finger to pull her close, just how I did when I first gave it to her. I was both surprised and glad that she had kept it over...seventeen years. That was way too long.