Soryu-ten

Now you will see why the guys' pov in this route was so late :D I'm so excited XDD

Thank you for the 30k reads :)

Daryl's PoV

"This is our main target."

When dad first showed me a picture of the Ice Dragon's next leader-in-line, Soryu Oh's daughter, I just simply nodded. I've seduced many beautiful girls in previous missions before. I'd thought that this girl will just be the exact same. And I continued to think so after the first time I've met her.

I passed by the cafe she was sitting in, she was looking through her phone. From where I was standing, I look through the glass to her wearing an elegant long salmon colored dress that flows to her ankles. Her body was angled naturally, showing off her slender legs in process. That was the first time I've actually seen her in person, she looked a lot nicer than in picture. It didn't show in the photos, but she has a nice body. Her sapphire black hair was combed neatly and flowed naturally down chest-length. Her earrings shined under the light, making her look absolutely stunning.

My current information on her is that she just got sold to her own father at the black market auction.

Her right hand clutched onto her phone, her left hand held up her head. She looked as if she's falling asleep by boredom. I entered the cafe, trying to find a way to approach her to complete the first step: gain target's trust.

Just as she sat back up straight, I took a seat beside her, and she didn't even notice my presence until I actually spoke.

"Hey. Going through a train of thoughts?" I start saying, her head flipped my way, her natural curls nearly hitting me in the face. 

She looked antipathetic as she responds, "Are you sure you wanna be here? I'm waiting for my boyfriend, he's gonna be here any minute now."

Through all of my experience, I've long gotten an answer to those turn downs.

I casually told her she doesn't have a boyfriend, and by the way the edges of her lips curl up into a small smirk, I knew she was interested as her eyebrows raised a bit up as well. She actually looked more lively when she's not looking like she hates the world.

"Watching me?" she asked, I caught the glimpse in her eyes saying that I can keep talking.

Psh. Girls are so easy.

"The name's Daryl." Keeping my perfect gentleman image, I didn't ask for any of her information openly. Girls like her will feel like I'm just another hitter if I come out and ask for her number right away.

As our conversation continued, I bought her a smoothie that she said was her favourite flavor while I got myself a coffee.

After a while, as I was thinking it's about time, my phone rang. Just as planned, Mick phoned me.

"It's time, Daryl." He said.

The phone call was just a disguise, giving me my excuse to leave if the girl hadn't first.

"I've missed something I shouldn't have, I apologize." I smile at her, and slipped off my seat.

"Hope I'll see you around soon." I wave and went out of the cafe first. Little did she know that I actually mean it when I say I'll see her around soon. Very soon.

"Your call was half an hour late, Mick. I almost ran out of stuff to talk about." I say to Mick as we met up a street away from that cafe.

"Ha, sorry, sorry. But isn't it good for a bit more time with that beauty?" he rose an eyebrow. Mick was my partner for my missions. I often did the actions and he did back up for me.