Baba-two

TBBD

The media (if u can see it) is sth I drew of Baba since I gotta share the love ;)

If u can't see it go to mah ABOUT ME book on the drawing-Baba entry

Miki's PoV

When I woke up again, I was lying on a cold, hard metal surface. My surroundings were pitch dark. I felt something restraining my wrists.

My eyes widened when I realized they were hand cuffs. When's the last time I've worn these...?

Distant noises could be heard, when suddenly a bright light shone on me. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"A young, healthy Japanese girl!" a loud voice rang through speakers. The only thing I could see was the light shining on me, because of that, I can't see anything else around.

"We'll start the biddings at 10 million!" someone, whom I assumed was the auctioneer, announced. Ten million...er...am I being replaced as a sales object?! Just because I stole a 20-million worth gem? Not worth it...this is so not worth it....

"12 million from #39!"

I didn't thought they'd go as far as human trafficking!

"15 million from #5!"

Hold up, what might my future be...if some greasy old pervert bought me?!

"16 million from #81! Going once!"

Memories of the stories mom had always told me since small started coming back. Let's see...an innocent woman accidentally got put up for black market auction, she was really scared when a bidder of #100 bought her, but as time went on, they fell in love.

Something about that bidder being her true prince in shining armor?

"25 million from #100! Going once, going twice!"

One hundred....

"Sold! To seat number one hundred for twenty-five million yen!"

Pretty soon, the curtains closed in front of me. And the cage I was in was pulled back stage.

"Hey. Come with us." I look up to a man wearing a mask speaking to me. My hand subconsciously patted my side, and realize that the gem was still there. One of the two masked men must've noticed this gesture, he stared at where I patted for some time.

The two of them led me up the hotel until the fifty-first floor. A door opened revealing a very luxurious penthouse lounge with two other scary-looking guys inside, sitting on the sofas.

My eyebrows lowered down and my lips were pressed into a thin line. I've been to many black markets, but this one was the first that I've actually been caught, not to mention actually sold.

"We bought you." The man whom I recognized as the world-famous business man, Eisuke Ichinomiya, said with a cold stare.

"Hm, seems so." I hum and gave a nervous small smile, while my head spun rapidly to think of some sort of plan.

"Huh, I really expected you to say things like 'this is illegal! I'm gonna call the cops!'." Someone said from behind me, the masked man took off his mask. I recognize him as the artist who was literally on the cover of every magazine, Ota Kisaki.

I smiled at him too. I can't call the cops because they'll surely send someone I know here. Illegal? Don't make me laugh.

"You're quite the quiet one, aren't you?" the other masked man takes off his mask as well. Okay, now this guy looks familiar in a whole other level. I didn't really pay attention from when I first met him, but now I have a clear view of his face.