Ota-thirteen

It's a little early to get up now.... And I don't feel like going to school today, mom'll definitely be there waiting. I just can't face them right now. What I need is time. Just a little more.

You'll probably wonder who the boy just now in my dream was. And no, he is NOT Beau. There are no such coincidences. His name was...

Alright, I think we all know now that I'm bad with names. Anyway it wasn't 'Beau'. They do look alike, yes. I guess my taste hasn't really changed, I still like the same type of guys. Hey, wait a second. Did I say like?

A small sigh escaped my lips as I turn to my side with an arm folded beneath me. 

"Eep!" I let out a yelp when his amused face was right in front of me. There he was, also lying on his side, just watching me with a grin on his face. The worst part? He's still frickin half-naked!

"Shh. You wouldn't want my dad coming." he clapped a hand over my mouth and inched closer. "Don't scream, okay?"

Desperately trying to wiggle out of his grasp, I shifted around. But it seems to him that I'm just struggling to scream. 

Attempt failed. His grip is too strong, I feel unusually powerless.

My eyes widened and I stare at him as our lips were just two fingers apart. His playful dark green eyes had an unusual glint to it.

Suddenly, his seductive smile turned into a laugh and he pulled back.

"Pfft...Ha, hahaha! You should've seen your face! Hahaha!" he laid over on his back, still laughing, while I was still in a daze. He teased me!!! My mind shouted. I should've known better, he'll definitely get me back.

I felt heat rush to my face and I buried it in the pillow. "Jerk." I mumbled.

"Hey, don't get mad. I was just getting even. Since you got me all red last night." he tapped on my shoulder to try to get me to look up and I refuse to. And it sounds SO WRONG when he says it!

"Hmph." I hummed, "you even flinched when all I did was tug on your sleeve." Two can play at that game. PAY BACK TIME!

While he was at a loss for an instant, I threw the pillow square in his face. 

"Oh you just made a big mistake, milady." he said sarcastically before picking up both pillows. I sat up as he threw one at me and blocked it off with my arm. 

"You-!" I chucked the pillow once again at his face--which he blocked with a hand. I leaned over and tried to take both, when he grabbed my wrist. 

"Let. Go!" Pulling my arm backwards, I tried to free my wrist. I wanted to sound serious, but the wide smile on my face gave me away.

"Nope." Instead, he grabbed my other wrist as well and pushed me down, pinning both arms over my head.

"Gotcha." he winked playfully while hovering above me. 

I look up to yell at him. But nothing'll form words when I did so. His dark eyes were glimmering, literally, as they bore into mine. His grin dropped as we gazed into each other's eyes. He glanced at my lips, then back to my eyes.

A-are we gonna...kiss? W-why aren't I fighting back..?

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I inhale sharply at a loud noise that snapped us out of our trance and we both look to the right at the same time. It's his alarm, that means it's time for school. A flow of disappointment flooded over me. 

"...Dommage...." he muttered while shutting the alarm down. Huh? Did he just say 'what a pity'? S-s-so am I not the only one w-who was--