Baba-three

Baba's PoV

"Have a nice day!" I said and waved after I've dropped Miki off at her school. It's been a long time since I've ridden a bike. I honestly never thought it was that school. Only the best of the best could pass the exams to get in there. I heard the people who owns this school are even great business partners with Eisuke.

Taking out my phone, I checked my daily horoscopes.

"Today's a bad day...so is the rest of the week for Leo...well then, I'll steal it this Sunday!"

There was this famous portrait painted by an artist way back that a crook has secretly gotten his hands on through black market for more than eighty million yen.

I look up from my phone, Miki's talking to a girl looking about two years older than her with straight, black hair pulled into pig tails. They walked into the building together. Probably her new friend. Well she looks like a nice girl.

Why am I even caring?

I shrugged it off and start walking off to the convenience store, where my first part-time job was.

Miki's PoV

After I've locked my bike, I head to the gates.

Satomi greeted me at the school gate, we have first class on the same floor, so we walk together.

When we were walking down the hallway, everyone seem to be glancing at a particular student, who was packing up his locker.

"Um...what's going on?" I whispered to Satomi, who pulled me away from that guy as if avoiding germs.

"That guy...he was forced expelled, just because he talked back to Nolan!" Satomi says, "He tried to be Mr. Good-guy and stood up to Nolan, but then this was his ending."

"...Nolan...?" I repeated. Have I heard this name somewhere before?

"Yeah! The leader of the three guys here who rules this school, remember? You saw them yesterday."

"Hey, are you telling me that he got expelled just by trying to help everybody in this school?" I say with my eyebrows furrowed, where is justice in this school then?! How're the teachers allowing this?!

"Not always, if it's Asher or Hanazawa, it's usually not this serious of a consequence since they're more mild," Satomi explains to me as I watch the student clean out his locker, "but out of all three, Nolan has the worst temper, so."

I frowned deeper. I've barely met the guy and I already dislike him.

"Hey, hey, hey now!" my expression brightened when the vice-principal came in, he should set things right!

He patted the student on the shoulder, then said: "Remember to not cause trouble and be rebellious at your new school, sport."

What the what.

"Come on, Miki. We'll be late for class." Satomi tugged on my arm, and I walk into my classroom while she went down the hall to hers.

I could barely sit still on my seat. I know don't judge a book by its cover and all that. I'll need to really meet him before I can say that I dislike him. Okay, that's it. Calm down. 

They could all be rumours, I mean, maybe that student actually did something really bad but then people are just pinning it on Nolan because his family has power and all that.

I took a deep breath, but then rage flew to me again when I saw it was none other than the vice principal who stood in front of the black board. He was our morality teacher.