Baba-One

early update! YAY!

Miki's PoV

"This place is way too gorgeous to be a school...."

I mumble as I adjust my grip on my bag.

After giving up two entire summers in a row to skip ahead in studies, I was finally qualified by the principal to skip the third year of high school and advance to college earlier than most people my age. Though it took me a little longer than I thought so now it's the third month of the school year.

This school is meant for the children of extremely rich and talented people. The school uniform alone was ten thousand yen, which I entirely paid for, including the first year tuition fees.

Rumours has it that an extremely successful business man is the owner of this prestigious school, only the best of the best could get in.

I shifted a little in my ankle-length black leather wedge boots and adjusted the little hat hair clip accessory that clipped up my loose bangs. I let out a deep breath.

When I open my eyes again, I'm the carefree, jolly girl.

Miki Baba, seventeen-years-old. Status? I'm always a green light to cute guys. Light brown hair piles at my shoulders, long hair was inconvenient for me. My big, matching light caramel orbs scan my surroundings again.

All the girls here were wearing heels, carrying expensive famous brand bags and being dropped off from limousines. I was the only biker within sight.

The school field was surrounded by a garden with all sorts of flowers. The campus was so humongous I couldn't see the end of the buildings from the front gate. Such long buildings, they all have three floors.

Many students pass by me, chattering happily. I still needed to check in first.

"H-Hi there, Miki, right? My name is... um... it's Satomi. I'll be showing you around the campus. Nice to meet you!" a petite girl with black hair tied in pigtails bowed in front of me. She seems like a shy and mild person. I smile at her.

"Yup! Thank you!"

Satomi and I became quick friends. She was the only other one in this school whose family isn't crazy wealthy. Her average family has put all their money into the fees of this school for her.

As we walk down the hallways, there was still plenty of time before first class starts.

All of a sudden, the entire student body in the hall backed to the walls, making way in the middle of the halls. I was confused until Satomi pulled me to the walls along with all the rest.

My eyes settled on the three boys, walking every step with authority, passing through the hall on the way we made for them. My breath hitched in my throat for a second when I see how good-looking all three of them were. 

The one walking in front had on a careless expression. He had his hands in his uniform pockets; he suited the already fancy school uniform up to 110% even with the loose tie and slightly dis-shelved jacket. He seemed like the leader of this small group. 

The other two walked slightly behind him, one of them completely ignored his surroundings as he was engrossed in a book; he adjusted his glasses. His uniform was perfectly worn and not a single strand of his dark brown hair was out of place. The other looked around at the students with a blank face but slightly apologetic eyes, as if he didn't want this to happen, either. His tie loosely dangled around his neck like a scarf, and the top two buttons of his dress shirt were unbuttoned along with an untucked jacket. His hazelnut hair bounced a little as he walked with a slight spring in his steps. He looked like the happy-go-lucky type at first glance.