Eisuke-one

Akemi's POV

"Dinner time, Akemi!" mom shouted from the kitchen.

I run down the stairs holding my laptop. A ringing sound makes me take out my phone from my pocket, it was a new email. I hate this song. I take out my iPod from another pocket and change the song that's playing through my earbuds.

Mom rolled her eyes at my three-time tech. I take online school, which means I take all of my classes and do all my homework on my laptop. It's my last year of university. Yes, I'm seventeen and I'm in university.

I shut down my laptop and take the earbuds out while taking a seat at the dining table.

Greetings. Akemi Ichinomiya, here. I'm 17 years old. I have brown hair with gold highlights that almost reach to my hips. My mom always say I look like my dad a lot, the only thing i got from my mom are my eyes. They're a hazelish gold colour.

"I've made your favourite!" mom cheered. I try to smile, but just can't. Honestly I'm not a sir-smiles-a-lot, if anything, I smirk more often. Which is also something mom says I'm alike to dad a lot.

"Thanks for dinner." I simply say and put my earbuds back on. Mom shakes her head as she clears the table, mumbling "just like him".

The next morning, it's 6 a.m. I go downstairs to get my coffee. I like coffee. I put in lots of milk and three cubes of sugar and mix it up. Mom says I have the same coffee habit as my dad.

Sometimes I get really frustrated. Mom always talks about father, but never even his name or anything. Doesn't she think I at least have the right to know who the hell my father is?

"You're so alike, he also--" she started again, but my temper suddenly shot up--probably due to puberty--and I yelled, "Can you stop that!? You always say we are this and that alike but never tell me anything about him!"

"Akemi, I...." mom sounded slightly hurt and had an apologetic expression on her face.

"I'm almost 18 and I don't even know the name of my father! Or what he even looks like." I continued, "or if he is even alive or not."

I need to cool down. With that thought in mind, I mumble, "I'll go out for a bit. Sorry for yelling." and sprinted out of the door, my phone and iPod in my pockets.

I got on the train and decided to just take a small ride to the closest station, at most ten minutes. As the train was moving, I stuck in my earbuds and played a slow pure music. Its melody was clear and beautiful, but very sad and full of sorrow. I close my eyes and lean on to the seat.

I got up too early this morning, and I only had a sip of coffee before the emotional-outburst. I fell asleep listening to the peaceful music. Successfully clearing my mind of those worries.

"Dear passengers, this is the last station..." the train broadcast woke me up. Last station? I got out of the train and checked the map, I am 46 stations away from my house. It's nine in the morning now.

I need to get back, but another train doesn't arrive in another forty minutes. I've never been to this place regularly, so I could look around. After all, I'm long past the age that allows me to walk around by myself.

Later on, I regretted doing so.

***

Arian's POV

"She's been gone for nearly three hours!" I pace around the kitchen. I called her several times but she didn't pick up. It's ten past nine. I call her again. Her phone must be on mute, she won't pick up.