Soryu-fourteen

Yui's PoV

My eyes locked with Daryl's. His eyes were dangerously clear. As if he was determined to do something stupid. 

My eyes widened when I suddenly got his message. Nope, scratch that, he's about to do something crazy.

"Oi!" he abruptly shouted, making all of our attentions gather to where he is. Throwing it sideways, he tossed the gun right at dad. Dad caught it perfectly, without another second of any sort of recovering, he immediately fired.

It worked. Now we're both armed.

"W-Wh-what the?! What do you think you're doing?!" the man who was pointing a gun at us, whom I assume was Daryl's father, yelled. But Daryl ran, and picked up two other guns from hidden spots around the house. Do all mobsters have that kind of hobby? Dad does it too.

All of a sudden, a gun was tossed my way. I barely caught it, but I got a grip.

"Y'know. I've actually seen some files in your office before." Daryl spoke up in a quiet, but clear voice, "I didn't understand it at that time, but something Yui said to me made me come clear to what kind of monster you really are."

Eh? Me? What did I say?

"Behind you!" mom shouted. Just on cue, Daryl dodged a chair that was flying towards him. A very, very bulky guy walked out with a furious expression.

"Daryl... I always knew you turn traitor." The man looked about his age.

Then, I heard a click. Daryl must handle that guy on his own now, since dad is going against the leader of the Golden Phoenix, and I still need to protect mom from these random peasants.

"Get the girl first!" I heard someone shout. Dammit, I may be well trained, but they're far more built and experienced... if this keeps up, we'll be in real trouble....

Daryl's PoV

"Darren, listen. He killed my mother." I tried to reason at first, but of course he can't process between the good guy and bad guy. He just assumes I'm the bad guy because I'm rebelling.

"A traitor has nothing to say!" he yelled before chucking another piece of furniture at me. Whoa, dude. This guy can lift up a boulder.

Fine. I thought as my eyebrows knitted together tightly. I fished out a gun from my belt as he did same with a knife.

This is gonna get real ugly.

A knife, in my opinion, can never beat a gun. Since a gun is far-distanced, and you can only harm someone with a knife in close range, or if you're amazing at daggers. That's a whole different story.

"Don't make me shoot at you, Darren." I say, my tone horrifyingly cold. I'm pretty sure he got the message that I won't spare him for any relative matter, and he knows how perfect my accuracy is.

I can tell he hesitated. But then, his eyes flickered to my right. My reflexed kicked in as I immediately fired towards that direction, shooting one of Darren's allies right in the stomach.

"Grrrgh... it really is hard to get past you.... And I really would've looked up to you...! If only you didn't get in my way of being leader." He stated as he raised his knife. I clicked off the safety of my gun.

Arian's PoV

What do I do...? Gosh I feel not only useless, but also a huge burden on Soryu and Yui. They were both trained for these situations, I'm not. They're distracted when they're trying to keep me from harm.