Breakout Star

" Got any threes? " Hop pop questioned
" I ain't tellin' you nothin old man," Polly says as the Plantar's played a deck of cards.

Suddenly,Anne burst out of the basement with red dots all over her face yelling.

" Aah! "
" Is someone dead? "
" Why are we yelling! "

" Just look, " Anne says as the Plantar's gasped drawing weapons.

" She's diseased! "
" We'll have to quarantine her! "
" No struggling Anne. "

" What no guys,it's not a disease,it's just pimples.It's just a human thing, " Anne said as they three calmed down,Anne just sighed sitting at the table holding a spoon." Everyone already treats me and Y/n like monsters,this is just going to make it ten times worse, " Anne said as Y/n yelped as rapid footsteps were heard in the basement.It went quiet until Y/n emerged with cloth wrapped everywhere except her nose and eyes." I knew this day would come,I'm so hideous, " Y/n complained,her voice was muffled a bit." Oh great,now Y/n has em too, " Anne says even more worried.

" Aw come on Anne,no one treats you guys like monsters, " Sprig stated.

" Are you kidding?We can't even go outside without making a scene, " Anne stated recalling numerous times she and Y/n have gone out and the town frogs would call them anything but friendly and run away.

" Ok,fair point fair point,but who cares what they think,we love you, " Sprig exclaims.

" Uh huh, I'm going to go hide in the basement until this clears up, " Anne states." Sorry Anne,but nobody's hiding anywhere today,I need help at the vegetable stand, " Hop Pop explained as Y/n felt herself grow pale.

" You've got to be kidding me, " Y/n said frustrated.Anne just face planted her head on the table.

The five were walking through town to there stand,they had already set up and were sitting behind the stand.Anne and Y/n were very much displeased as they hid there faces with cloth and sunglasses.

" Alright kids,get out there and sell like your lives depend on it,because they do.We really need this, " Hop Pop stated as it showed the stand was bare with no one around.The kids started going out and advertising there stand,Y/n had stuck with Anne as the two tried to casually sell scream beans but everyone ran.Two little frogs started to run towards the two not paying attention was they knocked the girls over causing there disguises to fall off.Y/n quickly used her arms to shield face but the town frogs had already seen it as they gasped at the two.

" Leaping larvae,look! " One of the frogs said as everyone stared.

" No!No!Don't look at me, " Anne said embarrassed as the frogs spoke among themselves.

" There worts!Beautiful ruby red worts! " A frog yelled as the two looked confused,though that didn't make Y/n pull her hands away from her face.

Everyone started giving compliments as they gathered around and hoisted the two up.

" Three cheers for the girls with the ruby red worts! " Some frog said as they frogs started to cheer.

Back at the Plantar's home the place was full of gifts and stuff.

" This is awesome!Just look at all these gifts, " Sprig said as Anne smiled while Y/n looked troubled." People like us,they really really like us, " Anne said as Y/n spoke," I don't know I didn't like the attention and touching, " Y/n said as Anne simply stared for a second before looking at Sprig.

" They really seem to like your human bumps," Hop Pop says as Anne gasped.

" We'de better take care of these money makers if we want to keep this up, " Anne said smearing butter on her face.Without warning Anne had spread some on Y/n's face causing her to make a look of disgust," Ew, " Y/n says wiping it away," too much? " Anne says as the Plantar's give a disgusted look.