Bizarre Bazaar (Unedited)

" Well that was a waist of time," Hop pop spoke up as the five rode on Bessie back on the trail.

" Ugh,you said it,can't believe there was nothing in the archives about my music box," Anne said as she held the box.

" Wow " Sprig and Polly gawked at the box.

" So you really think this is your key to getting home? " Sprig questions.

" Well it zapped us here,it's pretty much our only lead,really looking forward to finding someone who can fix this thing," Anne said.

" The sooner it's fixed the better," Y/n commented staring out beyond the trail with her arms crossed.

" Don't worry girls, we'll figure it out eventually," Hop pop said but shouted as Bessie haulted to stop." Hey get out of the way you,whatever the heck you are! " Hop pop yelled as tiny insects and creatures walked across the trail path,blocking Bessie from moving.

" Hmmm,oh hey what's that? " Sprig said hopping out of the seat and towards the tree where the creatures where coming from.

" Hmm,man these things are cute," Sprig commented as the last popped out.Sprig walked closer to the tree to get a look.

" Sprig, Sprig!Don't you stick your hand in that tree," Anne warned.

" He's gonna do it," Y/n said unbothered.

" Woah!Hey guys look what I found!I think it's an entry ticket for the Bizarre Bazaar, " Sprig said pulling a weird egg out of the tree.

" Huh? "
" The what now? "
" The Bizarre Bazaar,I've never been but I've heard stories,it's the scariest night market that passes once a year.Selling foods,games,and scary treasures," Sprig explained.

" That sounds sort of fun! "

" Really?Maybe someone there will know how my music box works," Anne said excited.

" Hold up!What I've heard is that Bizarre is full of greedy degenerates,leave that thing around and it will be stolen for sure.Tell ya what,I'll reach out to some frogs I know and see if they know something about your music chest," Hop pop suggested.

" Box "
" That too"
" Alright "
" Finally,let's go," Hop pop said motioning for Bessie to continue just as the creatures cleared up.

" We're going to the Bizzare Bazaar tonight are we? "
" Uh huh "
" Saw that coming "

Later that night,Anne,Sprig and Y/n walked out of the house silently closing the door.

" Ya,Bizarre Bazaar here we come,ok which way? " Anne questioned.

" I don't know,I think the egg's supposed to show us," Sprig said just as the egg jumped out of Sprig's hand and fell cracking.

" Whoops "
" Dude "

Anne was about to complain until one of the small creatures from before popped out from the egg shell and started running away.

" After it! " Anne shouted as the three chased after the creature.

" It got away," Anne gasped.
" There it goes," Sprig said pointing to the creature digging underground.
" It's escaping! " Y/n said as the creature disappeared into the hole before they could catch it.

Anne got on her knees in despair," No!We we're so close! " Anne said with her head down,but she quickly looked up when mushrooms around them started to light up a path towards the entrance of the Bizarre Bazaar.

"  woah " the three awed as they looked inside to see the hidden market,frogs,creatures and toads alike walking around or selling.

Y/n pulled out her stick and put it in a resting position as she gripped it.