Civil-Wart (Unedited)

" Ah Theater night,the one night we come together,watch our stories and forget our horrible horrible troubles," Hop pop said in a depressing way making everyone sigh.

" Now who wants popcorn! " Hop pop shouted as everyone followed him inside happily.

" Oh there!Right in the middle,that seat is mine! " Sprig shouted.

" Not if I get there first," Polly said as she hopped quickly towards the seat but just as she got there Sprig took it.

" No fair!You have appendages!" Polly says crossing her arms.

" Uh uh,Sprig give Polly the seat," Hop pop stated walking over.

" Say what!Come on Hop pop,I got here first! " Sprig said crossing his arms getting upset," that's what older brothers do Sprig,they look out for there little sister.Now move that rump over to that stump," Hop pop said to Sprig pointing to a much dirtier stump by Anne and Y/n.He begrudgingly walked over to the stump and sat on it,only for it to crumble with ease.

" Bummer dude."

" It's just not fair,just because she's a little younger she always gets special treatment," Sprig explained.

" I'm an only child so I don't  relate,all my parents attention was focused on me,and it was awesome," Anne said putting on some shades.

" Eh,I may be younger by like a minute or more but I didn't really get much attention,because it wasn't about age with my parents it was more of.... knowledge,skill?? I don't know,but..... that didn't bother me as much,I was happy she got the attention," Y/n said looking a little bummed out with the conversation.

" See Anne is lucky, " Sprig said still upset.

" Alright everybody settle down,I have some bad news," Mayor Toadstool started looking at the crowd of waiting frogs," the acting group couldn't make it on account of being eaten on the way here," Mayor Toadstool explained as the crowd clearly upset started to boo.

" We need our story! "

" Hold on everyone,I have something that might work!It's called a Movie,it's like a play but totally better," Anne said as everyone seemed to settled down.

Anne had used a shoe to hold her phone up as a frog came and pushed glass in front of her phone making the screen bigger as Anne thanked the frog named Tad.

" Ok so tonight I'm going be showing the timeless classic,The love Choice which has always been one of my favorites beca- "

" Just start the movie! "

" Ahaha you got it! " Anne says pressing play on her phone," Dang it," she said before pressing the play button a few more times until it started.

The movie started as everyone seemed to start to enjoy the show.

" Mmm Polly likey," Polly said when Hunter showed off his cybernetic abs.

Y/n couldn't help but give her a look before turning back to the movie.

" Allow me to sing you the song of my people," Alaster said making deer noises.

" I like this Alastar,he's imperial yet approachable," Sprig commented as the seen was now at the Constance was having a hard time choosing between the two.Until she was taken by a giant bird,the two boys chased after her.

" Constance! "

" We must go after her! "

" I'll save you Constance! " The two boys yelled after her.

" To be continued," The Movie narrator said.

The frogs started to get confused and fustrated because they didn't know who she chose." Trust me guys,been there,they are making a sequel,love choice two.But it's not out yet," Anne states as Polly hops on her head abruptly.