Girl Time

" This one's going all the way baby! "
Sprig say hacking some spit and spitting it into the water.

" Ha!You call that a spit!Now watch this! " Hop pop challenged as he did the same,only it went way farther disturbing a small crab." Ugh just when I thought you guys couldn't get any nastier," Anne said as Hop pop and Sprig gasped." Nasty?Why spitting is practically a sport in Wortwood," Hop pop explained." They even have a town record,whoever breaks the record gets a trophy," Sprig adds as Anne grimaced.

" A trophy?For spitting?I can't believe you're exposing Polly to this sort of-"

" That record is mine! " Polly shouts hacking up a huge wod of spit and spitting it right on the crab,which was way farther than Hop pop and Sprig.

Anne shuddered looking horrified as Hop pop and Sprig praised Polly.

Anne watched horrified as Hop pop and Sprig did gross things,she had finally made a conclusion as she gasped," oh no,Polly,you've been surrounded by boys your whole life,It's not to late!I can fix this! "

" Fix what? " Y/n says walking outside to the group.

" Girl time! Hop Pop,wallet!Y/n your essential,come on! " Anne says as she took Hop pop's wallet,Polly and Y/n leaving.

" Where are you taking me crazy lady! " Polly shouted.

" Not sure what she wants with my wallet,not like I got any money," Hop pop spoke.

" Less talk more spit! "

The three girls were walking in town as Anne spoke," Girl time, it's time for girl time! " Polly hopped out of Anne's hand and onto a barrel," ok anne,what's going on here? " Polly questioned as Y/n walked by Anne." Ya I just walked outside and you're taking us where? " Y/n questions raising a brow.

" Look Polly,hanging out with Sprig and Hop pop is dangerous,if we aren't careful we'll wake up crusty and placing our boogers in jars!We need a day to reset,a day that's Ladies only,and that's why I brought Y/n along as well," Anne says.

" That sounds bad," Polly states.

" Look when we're done with you,you are going to feel like a new Polly,trust me," Anne said.

" Well I guess it could hurt,plus you,Y/n and Sprig are always getting into fun trouble,so what are we doing?Toad wrestling?Snake punching! " Polly questions as Anne answers," better we're going to- "

Anne burst into a building as she spoke," a spa! " Anne said.

" What? " Polly questioned.

" It's...nice,not my thing but I could do with it," Y/n said mainly to herself as they walked inside.

" Three of your fancies spa treatments please," Anne spoke.

" That would be ten coppers,each," The spa owner says as Anne grabs some paper from the wallet," what the?Hop pop's I owe yous? " She read allowed," will this work? " She says handing the frog one of the papers.

" Hmm well it does say he's good for it,accepted! " The frog said ringing a bell," here are your towels," he says as another frog comes from a small door with three towels." I don't know Anne this seems boring,why don't we do something fun instead? " Polly says whacking the lady with her towel as Polly laughed,Y/n couldn't help but hold a laugh." Polly,there's more to life than hitting and Spitting stuff," Anne explains as Polly replied," really? "

" Just trust me!"
" Well.."
" Girl time engaged! " Anne spoke.

The three were relaxing in a spa,Cucumbers were over Anne's as she peeked to see Polly not in her chair and riding a fish.Y/n laughed as she ate one of the cucumbers,Anne shook her head at Y/n as she grabbed Polly and set her back on her chair and put a cucumber on her face.