Friend or Frobo (Unedited)

" This is great!Our first day ever with no responsibility,so,what are we gonna do? " Polly questioned hopping next to Hop pop,who was stearing Bessie.

" You'll see," was all Hop pop said as they continued more into town until they stopped at a seed store.

" Ugh nooo! " Polly grumbled but Hop pop was more happy about it.

" Oh come on!Don't worry Marcy,WE don't have to go into the boring old- "

" This is so cool!A store just for seeds?We could be there for hours! " Marcy says excitedly.

" Don't tempt me," Hop pop replies as the two laugh both obviously sharing the same interest in seeds,they waisted no time heafing inside and leaving everyone with Bessie.

" Have fun in there! "
" We're good here in the wagon "
" Try to remember when the store closes or you'll be stuck in there"

Hop pop and Marcy were walking towards the door when Hop pop turned around to say one more thing.

" Oh,and watch Polly you three," Hop pop says going inside the shop with Marcy.

" Perfect," Polly says mischievously hopping next to Sprig,Anne and Y/n.Anne was watching Sprig play on her phone while Y/n read a book.They weren't really paying attention to her,which prompted Polly to push the game down.

" Hey!Did you hear me? "

" You know in the past,I would of said yes,but I think I'm getting a little too old for that nonsense," Anne spoke first.

" And I'm taking the opportunity to relax before she changes her mind and does it again," Y/n had commented,earning a playfully offended look from Anne.

" Sorry Polly,but me,Y/n,and Anne have changed.We're different now," Sprig says.

" Some of us even sound different "
" What? "
" Nothing "
" Woooow "

" Anyway,I think we should focus our energy on more mature activities-Sprig!Use your kitty cat blasters! " Anne quickly spoke as Sprig went back to playing the game.

" So no one wants to cause trouble with me? " Polly asked again to be sure.

" Sorey dude,and in case you didn't hear,we're responsible for you," Anne replied to Polly.

" Boo! "

" You'll get it one day,when you have someone to look after," Anne says.

" Death first! " Polly yells completely ignoring what Anne had said.

" Like talking to a brick wall "

Sprig had lost the game he was playing in an instant.

" Dang it! "

" You guys are responsible for me huh?So I guess that means you're responsible for this! " Polly grins as she hops from the wagon into a sack of seeds causing them to burst everywhere.

" What the!?Who's responsible for this!? " The shop owner angrily asked as he came from out the shop.

" They are! " Polly says pointing at Anne,Y/n and Sprig.

" You three get over here and clean this up! " The frog says angrily as the three apologize and begin cleaning up the mess Polly made while birds pecked at them.

Polly laughed at what she had caused before disappearing and leaving the three to fight off the birds.

" Psh,who needs those three.Hmm,now how can I be rambunctious to the max," Polly said aloud to herself.Her gaze drifted to a frog sitting near the town statue,she laughed mischievously as she hopped over.