🥈Children of the Spore🥈

Dramatic music played as Hop pop worked on one of his little antiques/projects,he glued a piece together,wiping it clean before speaking,"

" Well after five years of work on this gal,I might actually finish," He spoke just as the glass broke and a ball flew pass.

" My baby! " Hop pop screamed holding his boat project protectively.

Anne peeked through the window," Ooo sorry about that Hp, we're trying to teach Polly how to play kick ball "

" Which is challenging for oblivious reasons "

" Hey guys,I found an extra ball "

" Dang it kids!What have I told you about rough housing near the windows!Now come inside and play a quiet game,Hop pop's working." Hop pop exclaimed.

" Ya I can see that,nice toy boat "

" It's not a toy boat Anne,it's a replica of a famous war ship "

" Potatoe Tomato," Anne said as she,Y/n and Polly left.

Sprig went to touch the Replica but Hop pop stopped him,

" Scram! " He said as Sprig left.

Hop pop stared for a minute before picking up his glue and was about to go back to work when all of the sudden the kids burst in laughing,Sprig following behind.

" Tongue tag!If you get tongued you lose! " He yells.

Hop pop panicked as he tried to get them to stop before disaster happened but it was too late as Sprig's tongue hit the Replica war ship and sent it flying until it hit the ground and broke.

" Aaaaaa! " Hop pop shouted.

" Oops," Sprig said.

" Why don't you kids ever listen to me! Ok everything's fine,we can still fix her," Hop pop said trying to see if he can put pieces back together.

" To Loggle's! " He yelled as they got on Bessie and drove to Leopold Loggles.

" Ok I'm going in,give Bessie some mushroom treats if she acts up," Hop pop said handing them a bag of treats.

" You got it! " Anne said taking the bag.

Hop pop burst in," Loggle,you gotta help me save her! " He yelled.

Loggle gasped adjusting his glasses," is that a 180 scale model of The Green Lady ? "

" Ya and she's damaged! "

" Wait here,I have just the thing," Loggle said leaving with the Replica War ship.

Hop pop waited anxiously until he was frightened by a frog in a cloak.

" Excuse me sir " The frog spoke.

" Oh eh,hello "

" Is that your snail out there? " The frog asked pointing to Bessie driving fast in circles with everyone(kids) on it cheering until a cop came.

Hop pop groaned in frustration," Those kids are driving me inside."

" Unruly kids is it?Well,allow me to introduce myself!I'm Apothegary Gary,you can also call me Apothegary if you'd like," the frog introduced.

" Ya I'm not doing that "

" Eh suit yourself,I have just the thing for your troubles,just rub a little of this on there foreheads and your kids will be behaving in a jiffy," Gary explained.

" See it has these special enzymes- "

" Enzymes,heh old Hopediah is not falling for no spams," Hop pop exclaimed.