Sprig vs Hop Pop

Anne,Y/n,Polly and Sprig were on there knees plucking unwanted plants from the crop field.Sprig started to sweat as he wiped his forehead and looked up at the Cowapillars in the fence in front of them before gasping.

" Hop Pop!Hop Pop!Great idea!What if we trained the Cowapillars to eat these weeds?Then we wouldn't have to-" Sprig started to suggest but Hop pop stopped him as he spoke," suggestion barrels over there," Hop Pop pointed towards a lone barrel.Sprig ran over as he ate the flies hovering over the barrel before writing on paper," Suggestion 89," Sprig starts." Hey you think he actually reads these? " Anne questions as she,Y/n,and Polly walk toward Sprig and stand behind him.

" Doubt it,I suggested a swimming pool months ago,and that never happened," Polly spoke up as Sprig turned to the three.

" Oh come on guys,have a little more faith in Hop Pop," Sprig says placing the suggestion note inside.

He stuck his hand in the barrel to far as he struggled to pull his fist out.

" Heheh,hands stuck," He says pulling harder causing the barrel to fall over the reveal a fire pit under it.

" How? " Y/n questioned wondering how the barrel hasn't burnt yet from the rising flames.

" What the? "
" A fire pit,that's the opposite of a swimming pool! "
" Why Hop pop?Why! " Sprig hollered as Hop pop stood from his chair.

" Because your suggestions were ridiculous!You can't just dig swimming pools anywhere,it attracts pests!Running a farm ain't easy kids," Hop pop explains." Maybe,but if I were in charge I'd actually listen to other people's suggestions,not burn them," Sprig exclaims." You?Run the farm?Ha!Run it into the ground maybe," Hop Pop says pushing Sprig back with a croak to which Sprig returned.

" Oh boy," Y/n comments as Polly gasps," is that an official challenge? " Polly questions as Sprig races towards a pole as he began to climb it until he reached the top and hit the bell.He hopped back down as everyone walked up to him.

" Sprig Plantar you have rung the Plantar family challenge bell!What is your challenge? " Polly questions.

" I want to replace Hop pop and run the farm my way! " Sprig states.

" I do formally accept this challenge," Hop pop says as Y/n looks confused.

" I'm sure this will make sense in a moment," Anne states.

" Nevermind,what the hecks going on! " Anne shouts as she and Y/n found themselves watching Hop Pop and Sprig cover themselves in mud.They weren't wearing any clothes,only a single cloth and rope to cover the privates.

" A Plantar family challenge," Hop Pop answered.
" An artful test of skill where the winner takes all! " Sprig adds.

" They push each other until someone falls off a lily pad,it's dumb,but fun to watch," Polly explains as she sat on the log with Y/n and Anne.

" Has Sprig ever won? " Anne questions.

" I've won in spirit," Sprig says causing Y/n to hold in a laugh.

" So no."
" Enough chit chat,let the challenge begin," Polly says hitting a small bell with her tail as Hop Pop and Sprig charged at each other.

The two proceeded to slap each other until Hop Pop picked Sprig up and tossed him nearly off the lily pad.

" Give it up boy!I've got the experience and the upper body strength! " Hop pop spoke.

" Oh ya?Well I got the moral high ground! " Sprig says confusing Hop pop as he tossed Hop pop off the Lily pad.