Scavenger Hunt (Unedited)

" Enjoy everyone!This place makes the best beetle burgers in all of Newtopia! " Marcy said to the Plantars,Anne and Y/n who all had a beetle burger in front of them.

Everyone took a bite of their beetle burgers.

" What's that? " Polly questioned Marcy who was writing something down.

" Oh just my journal,I like jotting down theories and observations! " Marcy started to explain causing Polly to become uninterested with the topic.

" Sometimes I even do drawings! " Marcy said catching Polly's interest as Marcy showed Polly a picture she drew of her.Polly gasped," It looks just like me! " Polly said amazed.

" Wow have you two been keeping a journal too? " Hop pop questioned Anne and Y/n.

" Uh...ya but I rarely use it unless I have something important to write," Y/n says.

" Hey!Look guys I'm a Strawalrus!Like a Walrus but with a straw! " Anne said turning with two straws in her nose.

Sprig laughed whiping a tear from his eye.

" What's a Walrus? " Sprig asked shortly after.

A Newt came out and spoke," Now who should I give the bill to? " He paused to look at Anne.

" Probably not you."

" Oh!I'll take it,lemme guess it's 28 coppers! " Marcy states.

" Right you are," The newt said flipping the board over to reveal the price.Everyone clapped.

" Wow can you two do math like that? " Hop pop asked the two.

" Uh you mean like with numbers and stuff? "

" I mean I can but- "

" Can you imagine if Marcy got stuck with us instead of Y/n or Anne,we'd be set for life! " Polly said causing Anne to frown,Y/n clenched her arm under the table.

" Hush Polly,think those thoughts don't say them," Hop pop says to Polly as Y/n turned away with her head down.

" Oh ya well,ah!Look out! " Anne yelled as an arrow flew over their heads.

" Someone's trying to kill us! " Hop pop yelled.

" No,no.It's fine,it's just a message from the King.Oh correction,it's a puzzle gram from the King," Marcy corrects herself.

" What- " Anne and the Plantar's seemed confused.

" Puzzles,is it a puzzle hunt or something like we used to do to pass the time at home," was all Y/n said.

" You are correct my dear sister,in a way yes!The King basically has hidden clues around the city and when I collect them all I get a message,it's so fun," Marcy explained before walking beside Anne and Y/n.

" Okay,first symbol is a tree so we should head towards Coral park,now come team,it's puzzle time! "

" A puzzle tour of Newtopia,count me in! " Sprig said as he,Marcy,Anne and Y/n headed off.

" Come on Polly,this may be our most exciting adventure yet! " Hop pop said just as the newt waiter came back and spoke.

" Hey,thanks for coming in,would you like to join our customer loyalty program?You can get free gifts," The Newt says.

" Gifts?FREE!? "

" Oh no. "

- With Marcy and the group-

" Wow,woah!Look at that! " Sprig said but couldn't help but notice that his two friends weren't smiling.

" Hey,you guys aren't marveling,is everything okay," Sprig asked concerned.