Ivy on the Run (Unedited)

It was a fresh early morning,an alarm bug went off as the sun's rays entered the room.

" Hiya!Think you can sneak up on me alarm bug?I've been hours! " Ivy spoke after hitting the alarm bug to shut it up.She waisted not a second more as she jumped off the bed and grabbed her hat and a net,bursting out of her room and down the stairs.

" Excuse me young lady,where do you think you're goin? " Ivy's mom,Felicia Sundew,asked as Ivy turned to her.

" Meetin' Sprig for some glitter bug hunting,I told ya last night remember? " Ivy replied.

" I remember saying you had to finish your chores first," Felicia says dragging Ivy towards the dishes despite Ivy whining.

" Now let's see how good a job you did,ah ha!What's this? " Felicia says holding a plate towards Ivy with the tiniest stain on it.

" Uh plate? "

" A filthy plate,and just look at these napkin swans.Their necks are looking pretty sad," Felicia complained further.

" Aww come on mom,they're good enough," Ivy tried to reason.

" They most certainly are not!Now fix your shady work or you aren't going anywhere young lady! " Felicia states.

" But mom I'm gonna be late! "

" Should of thought of that before you rushed your chores," Felicia concludes as a knock came at the door.

" Heavens that'll be the morning rush," She says opening the door as old frogs walked inside.

Ivy just groaned.

-Sometime Later in the woods-

" Hello Ivy!Uhhh how's it hanging Ivy,hmmm oh Ivy!Oh sorry didn't see you there- "

" AMBUSH! " Ivy yelled scaring Sprig from his greeting practice.

Sprig fell to the ground,

" Hey Ivy!I wasn't here talking to myself that's for sure," Sprig spoke up looking at Ivy.

" Uh huh,well sorry I'm late my mom was on my case again,it's SO annoying," Ivy explained.

" I'm sure she's got her reasons "

" I guess "

Suddenly,Y/n dashed by in different attire seemingly running for her life.

Not a minute later,Anne and Polly's voice could be heard,repeating the words 'Muay Thai'.

" We're Muay Thai'ing! " Polly spoke first as Sprig and Ivy gave a confused look.

" It's a form,Thai martial arts!My mom enrolled me in a class when she realized how...high spirited I was," Anne said having a Flashback.

" Wait,so why is Y/n running? " Sprig questioned.

" Anne was trying to teach Y/n Muay Thai and threw a punch,Y/n evaded and hit her and now it's war.Y/n's running for her life," Polly explained.

" She knows 100% how to throw hands and I'm getting a rematch," Anne commented with a sinister look.

" And then Anne's gonna teach me some sweet moves,you guys wanna join? " Polly questioned.

" Aw man that sounds awesome,but Sprig and I can't.We're about to go glitter bug hunting," Ivy exclaimed as Anne and Polly continued their chase yelling ' Muay Thai'.

" Now let's catch some bugs! " Ivy said to Sprig grabbing his hand and pulling him along.

" Okay! " Sprig said happily.