One Night/Special Chapter (Unedited)

As requested,this chapter is dedicated to Y/n and Anne having their first real date with each other!
There are pictures for certain parts!
All of them in a different/similar color palette!
Hope you enjoy!

As requested,this chapter is dedicated to Y/n and Anne having their first real date with each other!There are pictures for certain parts!All of them in a different/similar color palette!Hope you enjoy!

____________________________________

" I've never felt so relieved we're back!I miss this dusty basement! " Y/n says taking off her damaged shoes before falling free style onto her bed.

" You said that yesterday," Anne laughed shaking the dust off of her pillow.It was evening and the two decided they didn't want to be social with anyone but each other,being cooped up in the basement with nothing but themselves was the best solution by far.

" And I'll say it again! " Y/n replied throwing one of her pillows at Anne.

Anne paused,staring at Y/n with no emotion on her face.

" Are you..oka-HEY! " Y/n laughed as Anne started attacking her with the pillow she had,the two already making a mess of feathers in the basement.

" I'm going to choke on feathers Anne! " Y/n said through laughs.

Anne eventually stopped before casually falling on Y/n,who gasped for air.

" That's like the fifth time you've landed on me and nearly killed me," Y/n spoke as Anne gave her a dramatic look.

" You're keeping count?I'm pretty sure it was more times than that," Anne teased earning a pillow to the face.

" Uh huh,you would know.So,what do you wanna do since we've hid ourselves in here? " Y/n questions as Anne places a hand to her chin in thought.Her eyes went bright as she pulled out her phone,

" We can watch movies!I have one I haven't got to watch yet on- "

" First of all,how much storage do you have on that for so many videos and secondly what brand of phone is that-"

" I don't know,but I do want you to watch at least one of my favorites with me,we can have snacks,and just ya know,be with each other," Anne says hugging Y/n affectionately.

" Okay but the way your hugging me while laying on me is gonna mess up my spine," Y/n blushed as Anne gave a small chuckle.

" Fine fine,come on let's get everything ready," Anne states as the two swipe some snacks from the kitchen without Hop pop noticing,they decided to lay on Y/n's bed since hers was slightly bigger.They snuck extra blankets into the basement and grabbed some beverages,before blocking any light source and dimming the mushroom lights.

" Dibs on laying at the edge of the bed," Y/n says quickly nabbing the spot.

" I'll push you off if I feel like it," Anne joked as Y/n gave a dramatic look.

" Okay,whatever you say,push me and I'm bringing you down with me," Y/n warned as the two got comfortable.