𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚

Hi!

Welcome to my story! ^.^

➣The 1st thing I must say is, this story is the sequel of my other story called The Solution. Although, I'll be writing this story in a way that hopefully can be read as a stand-alone. Because one of the main plots of The Solution was the romance between a student and a college professor. I understand that's not everyone's cup of tea and since this story is being placed five years after that with a completely different plotline, I'll be writing it in a way that won't need the other book entirely.

But, if you want to read that book too, to get to know the characters better, or if you're just interested, I suggest you not start this one because this story is filled with spoilers for TS (especially the prologue).

✧The prologue will give all the essential details you'll need for being able to catch up with the story and not be confused. However, if you're not coming from The Solution and anything is unclear, feel free to comment so I can clear it up for you and future readers who have started with this book.

☞Update: This story is going to be mature, mainly because I've decided to add lots of smut to it lol xD

❦I hope you give this story a shot and enjoy reading it ^.^

☀︎ If you enjoyed reading this story please don't hesitate to add it to your reading lists, comment, and vote on it (especially comments and adding to rls). It helps with Wattpad's algorithm and makes it easier for new readers to come across it. If you think this story is worth being read by more people, please don't refrain from making it more discoverable★ (In fact, you can apply this to all of your favourite stories here on WP! ^.^ I promise you, it'll make that author's day, and help the readers on this platform find new stories ☺︎)

Thank you for reading ♥︎

Stay safe, lots of love happy reading ♡

~ Elmirah xoxo

Official starting date: 1st October 2021

Completed: 20th March 2022