𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

Can you hear me squealing? If you listen close enough, you probably will!

A round of applause for all of us. For me, for writing this story and wrapping it up, and for you guys who stayed around and followed this insane project! 

Thank you thank you thank you! It wouldn't have been possible without you all! Your awesome comments, suggestions, and votes and just putting up with my inconsistent updates motivated me and drove me to finish this story. It truly wouldn't have been possible without you all.

I hope you found the ending satisfying since happy endings are not my forte, I have no idea of the quality. I hope the ending was good/acceptable for you guys ^.^

Gracie and Spencer's journey is the first-ever story that I actually got to complete, and I cannot thank you enough for joining me on this ride, and not leaving me alone :') I mean c'mon, it's a mega project with almost 400k words :"))

I'm truly grateful for all the love and support I received from you guys for these 2 books.

If you enjoyed reading this story, it'd mean the world to me if you could give it a rating on Goodreads =) You can find the link on my bio, and go to my Goodreads account, since I wasn't confident enough to get the author badge, I made a shelf named written by me, where you can find this story.

I just find the concept of my stories being rated fun and interesting, so please do it [even if you want to give it 1-2 stars, I'll still be happy].

Now that this story is wrapped up (at last, god, I'm going to miss these two :")) ), I'm going to focus on my other ongoing stories, however, they won't be as long as The Solution or The Remedy.

Give them a try if you're looking for a new read, you might end up liking them. The order of their updating priority is going to be: 1)Color Me Cerise, 2)Picture Perfect Boyfriend's Formula & Tell It To the Heart, 4)Fearful Hearts.

Well, now that I'm done with shameless self-promo, I want to thank you guys again for reading this piece of messy imagination. I never would've been able to imagine Gracie & Spencer's story going so far, but it became possible thanks to you guys.

I love & appreciate every single one of you and cannot thank you enough ♡

Stay safe, lots of love, happy reading ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

20th March 2022

~ Elmirah