29

((Warning: This chapter contains smut :) ))

❦ ♥︎ ❦

His lips, so warm and soft, mold over mine, and move ever so slowly, lovingly. Already feeling lightheaded, I cling to him. I savor every sense and every movement.

His fingers tread into my hair as his other hand fondles me. My skin tingles and every cell in my body hums. I don't stop myself, greedily feeling every inch of him, anywhere I can get my hand to, his back, chest, arms. Anywhere and everywhere over his shirt until it's no longer enough.

He breaks the kiss, leaving both of us panting. Though he doesn't pull away from me.

Breathlessly, he says, "We won't ever talk about tonight. You won't ever mention it, not what we did, nor the things we say."

I weave my fingers through his hair, pushing the waves aside from his forehead. "Tonight is not real. We can never be just Gracie and Spencer, with no past and no future. This is just a dream, our innocent dream, and once the sun rises and the new day comes, we'll wake up and it'll be over. No one talks about their dreams, especially not as beautiful as this." I keep my voice soft, barely above a whisper, even though we're alone, I don't dare to speak in a normal voice, in case our fragile bubble can't take it and bursts.

"Good girl," he groans and dips to my neck, trailing hot kisses along the length of my neck.

I moan and tug his hair, rolling my head to the side to give him better access. My nails graze the back of his neck making him shudder. His hand slips under my dress, and slowly creeps up my thigh as he kisses under my jawline before locking our lips together.

I pull the hem of his shirt in an attempt to take it off him. Taking the cue, he briefly breaks the kiss and gets rid of his shirt before sealing our lips together.

Slowly, our sweet and soft kiss turns more ravenous, fervent. Our tongues glide and dance in sync, we bite and tug each other's lip, each beat growing hungrier and more desperate for one another.

I enjoy his hot skin, stretched over his hard and defined muscles under my palm as he plays with my breast from under my dress.

My body grows warm with need and the sweet anticipation for pleasure. The one that only Spencer can give me.

He pulls away from me again, but this time to help me remove my mini dress. A satisfied smile spreads over my face as I prop myself up with my elbows. Not wearing a bra was definitely a good choice. I bite my bottom lip as he zooms in on my chest, lust gleaming in his beautiful eyes.

"You're fucking perfect," he huskily says and my toes curl as my heart flutters.

I straighten myself and wrap my hand around his neck, pulling him down to me and crash our lips together. A groan slips from his mouth and it sets my insides on fire. He palms my right breast and keeps his other hand tangled in my hair, just above the nape of my neck.

My free hand works on unbuckling his belt, already sensing the strain his hardened shaft is causing under the fabric of his trousers.

Just as I undo his trousers, he pushes me back onto the bed. His mouth latches on my nipple, his tongue expertly swirls and toys with it, sending tendrils of pleasure across my body.

I arch my back and moan, lightly grazing my nails down his back when he sucks and nibbles.

Soon, he's fully naked, and my panties are tossed aside too.

He kisses me hungrily, passionately, before leaving a trail of hot, wet kisses from my neck, to my chest, my stomach and finally reaching where it's throbbing for him. He lightly bites the inside of my thigh and I moan again, opening my legs for him.