Chapter 3 - Kaguya Wakaizumi

How did he figure out it was me? I realised my mistake.

My note.

To lure her into the bathroom I wrote a note and left it in her locker. The red haired girl witnessed me with a knife.

The journalist is good. Too good. Now, he wants to catch me. He paces in front of the school gate all day hoping to get something out of me. My problems just can't stop.

To top it off, the police found a single blood stain I failed to clean up. They took it as a possible murder case.

A murder case in a prestigious school was a big deal. The principal struck a deal with the police to keep future investigations as discreet as possible.

The council members are now on high alert. Unfortunately, I have another problem.

Kaguya Wakaizumi.
A girl who has caught feelings for Senpai.

As much as I want to plunge a knife in her heart, I have to avoid bloodshed. I've caught enough police attention. This time, I have to be more discreet.

——————————

"Senpai! My little sister forgot to take her bento, would you like to have it?"
"Sure! Why not?"
"Aw, that's great! Tell me in the afternoon whether you liked it or not."

So annoying. But I can't really do anything.

We went to our classroom and walked away. I rummaged through her backpack and saw her bento. If I'm fast enough, I could mix something in her food.

But something else caught my eye. A diary. It's the answer book of a person. I flipped through the pages. It was the usual. Her ideal type of guy, her life and all. But then, she wrote an entry about an 'evil photographer'. What could that be about?

Whatever it is, it could come in handy. As for the bento, I probably shouldn't mix anything in hers. I wouldn't mind her choking on her food, but I can't use lethal methods, sadly.

I went upstairs to Senpai's seat and saw his bag sitting idle. I pull out the rat poison I successfully stole from the gardening club by making a lock pick of my own from bobby pins and paper clips.

I checked if anyone was around. I saw the green signal and poured the rat poison in his food. Sometimes I like to leave a sweet note for Senpai on his desk, anonymously of course. After all, he deserves an apology for poisoned food.

———————————
It was 5:15 pm. Kaguya and Senpai are going to meet now.
"How was the bento Senpai?"
"Yeah..the thing is...." He placed his hand on the back of his head.
"It was not good."
She gasped, "What are you talking about?"
"It made me very sick. Was that bento a prank?"

HA! Senpai hated it.
Maybe he won't hang out with her anymore.

—————————
To my surprise, Senpai and Kaguya were hanging out again on Tuesday, as if the whole thing didn't happen.

I can consistently ruin her loving plans, but I think I should use another way.

Time to leave a note.

______________💌______________

Thanks for reading!