Chapter 22 - Teiko Nabatasai

"Are you saying the truth?" The guidance councillor asked, raising her eyebrow. I nodded. "I...did not expect this from Teiko. It is rather disappointing. I never took her as a thief.

———————————

Seems like Senpai was still shocked by Ai's departure. Apparently it took a toll on his grades, which is why teachers are giving the students present in that scene a "study pal" to encourage better grades from them.

Over the weekend, Senpai was assigned a girl. A perfect girl with flawless grades, impeccable scores. Akademi's brightest scholar student: Teiko Nabatasai. Any guy who grabs her attention would be one lucky guy.

This girl is different from the other girls. They were mere pests like bees to honey. But she's the perfect combo of beauty with brains. If she spends time with Senpai, she'll surely take him away from me.

The police has been patrolling Akademi, and I can feel that journalist piercing every walking person with his eyes. I have to keep my hands clean this time. Obviously I have to do dirty work, but is it really me?

She's the best student. It would be such a shame if she were to be.....expelled.

It was a Monday morning. I dreaded every Monday. It was a start of yet another scheme to get rid of a girl for Senpai. When will he understand he's wasting his time?

I snuck a condom from my parent's drawer and bought it to school. Hopefully this'll do something. Teiko was talking to Senpai as they both were revising biology. "Hey Teiko, I was thinking, how about we eat lunch together? You know, for revision." Teiko's eyes enlarged. "Uh, sure, why not?" She smiled.

I rolled my eyes. Senpai can be so silly sometimes. Well, if only she could attend lunch. Teiko was flipping through her notebook. "I have to submit my homework today. I'm re-checking if it's correct." "I'm sure it's fine. After all, you're the smartest girl around!"

She looked up from her notebook. "Re-really?" Senpai raised his eyebrows. "Is that a question? It's so obvious!"

Ah-hah!

——————————

Teiko placed her bag at her desk and made her way to the library with a couple of books. Just as expected of her character.

I opened her math notebook, the one she is suppose to submit, and neatly placed a condom between the pages.

It was the first period. I would be in trouble for reaching the class late but I don't care. I'd rather witness this. The teachers called out students to walk up to her and hand her their books for checking.

Teiko quickly whopped out her notebook and handed it to her. The teacher adjusted her glasses and did the licking-her-finger-to-flip-pages move. She nodded impressively to her answers. As she did that, she flipped to find not a solution, but a condom.

She froze and gasped lightly as to not create a scene. Teiko covered her mouth with shock. She began pleading and claiming it wasn't hers. Well, that's what I think she's probably saying. I can't hear them.

After a little conversation, they both walked to the councillor.

_______________💌______________