Chapter 15 - Ritsuko Chikanari

The Chikanari family is known for being a very wealthy family. They own five companies. Their daughter Ritsuko was an only child. And they spoiled her with so much love and care.

With so much money and status, she was bound to grow up to be a spoiled brat. Anyone who isn't as rich as her was lower in her eyes. Which means everyone was a lower 'class' than her.

She never sees anyone as an equal. She doesn't even care about studying. She joined Akademi for its name. Otherwise, she spends all day sun bathing around the pool.

Ritsuko doesn't see Senpai as her equal too. I thought that Senpai would be smart enough to not get involved with such a girl like her, but clearly the idea of being spoiled by a rich girl was too tempting for him.

She's going to regret running after my Senpai.

———————
"Hey Ritsuko!" Approached Senpai. She always kept her arms crossed with a smug look. Senpai was no exception to it. "Morning." She said, more like scoffed.

"My chef made an extra bento today. Here, take it!" She said. "Oh, but, uh, I bought my own bento today." She let out a faint laugh. "This is world-class cuisine! I insist you take it." She ordered.

She has no depth. She is rotten to the core. And her skull is too thick to ever realise it. Her routine involved being alone in the pool. She placed a recliner right beside the pool and sun-bathed there during mornings, lunch time and club time.

She always acted mean to those who approached her. Her money gave her popularity as well. She ends up getting friends for the very same reason. And now, she was using the very same money to make Senpai her 'pet'.

I saw her at the pool today. It made me want to walk up to her and tie weights on her ankle, and throw in the pool. I'd love to see her paddling and trying to save herself but ultimately sinking down.

But, it was just a fantasy. In reality, she was constantly surrounded by the sports club members swimming there and a couple of girls also sun-bathing in a circle just neighbouring to her.

It was Tuesday. Ritsuko 'ordered' Senpai to hang out with her at the rooftop today. It's only been two days and I couldn't take it anymore. It's all I thought about during cleaning time.

I saw her during club time. There was a stop sign kept at the entrance of the pool. Ritsuko saw it very well. But she chose to shrug and go in there anyways. That's how entitled she is.

Maybe getting rid of her is easier than I thought.