Chapter 23 - Councillor

Teiko sat in front of our guidance councillor with her head down in shame. Everyone was terrified of her. She believed in utter elegance and perfection. She kept the entire school in control.

"Condoms?! You found condoms in her bag?" The councillor exclaimed. Teiko's teacher nodded. "Ma'am, please believe me, it's not me!" Teiko begged. After glancing at her, the councillor said, "Maybe it's a prank. I know how the kids here actually are. Someone must've done us to tick you off."

The teacher agreed with her. Maybe it is going to be tougher than I thought. Teiko has actual protection that's not a condom. No one will believe her rebelling. I have to step up.

——————————
The next day, I slipped in a packet of cigarettes I found in my father's drawers. She was at the teacher's cabin to give out a project. As Teiko was fumbling her bag to take out her neatly stapled bunch of papers, cigarettes fell out of it.

The teachers were shocked and the one teacher walked up to her. "Again? It has to be someone trying to bully you." The teacher's reactions were the same- just a prank.

To beat her, I have to think higher. I have to make it look more believable. Minor things will not suffice to take her out.

On Wednesday, I had a perfect plan. This will help me tons to get rid of her. All I needed was a radio. I had to wait till lunch time. The teachers prefer leaving their office to eat. It's suffocating being in one place all the time.

However, there's one teacher who's always alone in the room. The cabin is never empty. With the radio I got from the audiovisual room, I had found my bait to reel her in.

While she was stretching and walking laps around the table, I set my radio under the table between the two entrances of the cabin. I played my favourite song called "deadly dangerous love".

Kono kimochi wa LOVE ni chigainai!
Kono LOVE o tamochi nasai!
Watashi na anata no ai o....

The song blasted in full volume. I stayed crouched so as to not get caught by the window pane. It was hard not to notice. She immediately focused on the music and walked outside.

I took my change and crouched-walked to the opposite desk. As the teacher was figuring out where the radio was, I peeked up and saw the answer sheet of our chemistry test laying on the table.

I took the pages and found out which one will be given to her class 2-2. If I pick the wrong one, it wouldn't make sense. The teacher smacked her lips in frustration. "There it is..." she slowly bent down to take the radio out.

I struggled with the bundle of papers. I was sitting on the ground. Finally I managed to get her answer sheet. Lunch time is perfect because right now, there's no one except me and her. Even the councillor is gone.

She came from the other side of the door still looking frustrated. I again crouched-walked my way out of the other side as fast as I can. I managed to get the sheets in time.

Now what'll happen to you, Teiko?

______________💌______________