Chapter 26 - The Yakuza

Togo walked slowly. "Oh god." He said as he walked around the fallen men bleeding and groaning in pain. "You did this all by yourself?"  "Yes," I said.

-30 minutes earlier-

"Who's this little girl?" Said a man. "Hey! We're not playing here, leave!"

"Are you all troubling Togo?" They stopped talking. "And who are you? His girlfriend?" They laughed. "No." I walked closer. "I'm here to make you pay." "Wha-what the hell are you saying?" "Do you know who you're talking to?"

"I know I'm talking to a bunch of buffoons." They took out their weapons and balled up their fists. "You're gonna pay!" "Okay."

The main reason why people loose fights is emotions. Fear. Anger. Frustration. These emotions make people not think clearly, hence loosing fights. I appreciate my 'disorder' in situations like these.

I got ready to fight. The only knowledge I have is movies. So to conclude, I have no knowledge. But I have to win. For Senpai.

"Leave Togo alone!" I said. One of them came charging to me with his fist. I dodged it and punched his abdomen. The other came with a baseball bat. I grabbed his wrist and kicked his knees.

After a few dodging and kicking, I made it to the strongest guy. I couldn't dodge his punch in time and he punched me on my nose, making me lose balance. I fell on the floor, my nose bleeding. I stood up regardless. "You're insane!" He yelled.

"Yes, I am." I said. I snatched the baseball bat from the guy who I beat and got ready. He ran towards me. I spun to the right and luckily missed his punch. I swung my bat on his back. "Argh!" He yelled, thumping on the ground.

I swung my bat again, but avoiding his head, he'll die. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" He screamed. I threw the bat and turned around. The tiny guy was shocked I sensed him approaching. I landed a punch on his chest, directly throwing him down.

After a few more minutes, the fight was finally over. "Where-where'd you learn that?" Said a guy. He spat the blood out of his mouth. I sat on a crate. "I don't know, I am a fan of Jackie Chan. So I copied him." The leader yelled, "What?!"

—————————
"Wow, I've never seen anything like that!" Said Togo. "You're not human. Well, they'll never bother me that's for sure.

"I think you owe me now." I said. "I'll never be able to repay you for what you did. But I know someone who might. My brother's in the Yakuza. You walk up to him in the city, and he'll do any favour for you."

Yakuza??

"I thought you were Yakuza." "Me? Hah! No, I'm too young. I hope to be one day. But anyways, thanks Ryo-chan."

———————————
There were three guys standing in the alley. They leaned against opposite walls and smoking. The guy with tattoos on his arm was his brother.

I walked in. One of them pulled out his pocket knife. "Are you Togo's brother?" I asked. He turned around. "Yes, but I'm not gonna tell my name, and you won't tell me yours. The less we know the better."

"After this, you're gonna forget this conversation and my face." "Understood." "Listen, I'm grateful you pulled my bro's ass out of fire, but it doesn't make us friends. The less a man owes, the better. I don't want him to owe anything."

"I bought some things you might be interested in. Hurry up and pick what you want."

_______________💌______________