Chapter 27 - Rival Expelled

Teiko kept her bag with her at all times for obvious reasons. I typed up an article for my newspaper. My leader loves gossip whether he denies it. I wrote about the scholar Teiko who's a cunning thief.

It got published on Friday morning. Before meeting the Yakuza, I wrote this in hopes that Senpai might read it and see she's not worth it.

Today I stalked her to slip what I have in her bag. It is really important for me to pull this off. But Teiko kept her bag on her lap. Even in the library.

She took a break and went to the washroom. Since she can't carry her bag into the stall, she kept it aside. That's when I kept the thing. She rushed out and started checking her bag if there was something spawned in it. I knew she'd do that.

She sat at the library again and I made my way to the councillor. "May I come in?" I asked. "Sure," she said, not even looking up. She was writing something in deep focus. "I have a complaint about someone." "Who is it?"

"About Teiko, from class 2-2?" She stopped scribbling. "Teiko?" She asked. I nodded. "I saw something suspicious with her in the washroom." "What was it?" "I don't know, she had these little plastic sachets with...powder?"

"What?" She said. "Something like that." "Like that, or was it actually that, Ryoba?" "I think it was...drugs." She raised her eyebrow. "Are you sure you're telling the truth? It's a huge allegation."

I nodded. "I'm sure of it. Actually..." I fumbled my pocket. "I found a sachet on the floor. It slipped out of her bag." I presented it to her. Her mouth gaped open. She took it from me and kept it in her palm. "I never took Teiko for a thief."

"Where is she now?" "Maybe the library, she studies there." She stood up, "I have to go. Thank you for informing this. Don't misbehave."

She stormed off to the library. I followed her from a distance. "Teiko!" She said. Everyone was astonished to see her out of her cabin. Teiko stood up, she knew she was in trouble again. Without a single word, she snatched her bag.

The councillor angrily went through her bag. She flipped between pages, opened her pouch, opened every zip. She found at least 4 sachets hidden well inside her bag. She is really good at her job.

"What is this?!" She yelled at Teiko. "Do you know what this is?" Teiko looked confused. "I don't know, ma'am." "Don't act naive!" She snapped. "I've had enough of you! Looks like we need to talk at the cabin young lady." "Will you suspend me?" She asked.

"Suspend? Hah! I'm going to expel you!" Everyone gasped in shock. I heard a snap from behind. It was my club leader. "Ryo-chan~ you're supposed to do this. But I can't believe you're right! She is a fraud."

He clicked pics secretly for the newspaper. "Ma'am, I'm innocent. I am being framed!" She yelled. "Shut up! You're either going to be expelled, or get handed to the police, which one do you want?"

Teiko was expelled at the end. The school could not afford any more attention from the police. Looks like I've won.

T̶e̶i̶k̶o̶ N̶a̶b̶a̶t̶a̶s̶a̶i̶

_______________💌______________