Chapter 47 - The Package

My back had never hurt this bad. My shoulders feel like they will fall apart any second. My legs were extremely sore. Carrying a human is not a joke, especially when you're carrying them all across town.

The leader of the Yakuza told me about a nightclub owned by them. He said that once I'm ready, I need to step in there and ask for them with a given password.

The sun had almost set. The club was dark and reeked of cigarettes. I could feel every man burning holes behind my back in the most perverted way. I walked to the bouncer and asked for the leader. He was freakishly tall and large. He wrote sunglasses.

"Are you serious?" He laughed. "Get outta here." "I have a password." The bouncer stopped laughing and leaned down to me. "The hell you mean? Are you one of those uh....hookers?" I roll my eyes. "No. And the password is starburst." I whisper the password to him.

He takes a breath, trying to process that I'm the one his boss wants to meet. He picks up his telephone and talks. "Sir, there's this girl here to meet you. Starburst." He nods profusely and hangs up. "Follow me." His demeanour turned from a mocking one to a serious one.

We walk up the stairs and he opens a large room revealing the leader sitting on his desk smoking a fat cigar. The bouncer leads me in and closes the door. "What cha' got there kiddo?" Asked the leader, letting out a puff. 

"The package." I said. He stood up and walks to me. "Package?" I nod. "She's here." The leader stops walking halfway in shock. "Wh-what? Like...in there?" He points at the case. I nod again.

"Unbelievable. Just...wow." He lets out. I place the case against the floor, finally letting my body feel free. "You dragged a girl all the way here?" He points at the bouncer to unzip it. "But boss, how do we know it's not a trap?"

He stares at me and chuckles. "Damn, what can this little girl even do to me?" "But boss, you should still be cautious!" After they quarrelled, the bag began shaking. Then a punch appeared on the surface.

"What? Where am I?" A muffled sound came. "Let me out!" Itsumi screamed and punched the bag. The leader looked at the bouncer. "Told ya." When the bouncer held the zip, I hid behind the leader. "What're doin'?" "Hiding. I don't want her to know it's me."

He turns his face back. "Hmm, stand there. It's dark enough to hide ya." Then the bouncer resumes unzipping. Itsumi pops out the case, confused and shaking in fear. "Who are you? What is this?" She asked. The bouncer held her arm and stood her up. She fought back but failed.

"What do we do know boss?" He points at the room opposite to where I stood. "Let me go! Let. Me. Go!" She screamed. The bouncer dragged her there and shut the room. "You're telling me that she, kidnapped her?" He asked pointing at me.

The leader nods and lets out a laugh. A really loud, devilish one. "You're crazy you know that? If you weren't a kid, and a girl, maybe I would've recruited you. But, a deal's a deal. If this blackmailing works and her parents give the cash, then I'll give the discount. Got it?"

"Sure, a deal's a deal after all." The pauses are covered with Itsumi's yelling and banging against the door. "What do I do now?" I ask. "You can leave. I'm sure her filthy rich parents will pay to save their girl from the Yakuza. Consider your deal almost done."

As I walk to the door and reach the handle, he asked. "Wait, who did you wanna vanish so badly?" I turn around. "I'll tell you once we got a deal." He smirks. "Alright then."

______________💌_____________