Chapter 6 - Moeko Rakuyona

I stole one photo from the photographer's bag before burning it down as proof that I did the job.

"Oh my god." Kaguya said as she held the photo of an unknown girl. Her hands were shaking a little. I kept a tray and served her tea. "I can't...I can't believe you did it!" She sighed in relief.

I sat beside her. "You really are amazing Ryoba!" Hmmm. Originally I thought I should sedate her and probably throw her off a river. It'll be easier to rid of her after all. "I am forever in debt to you." But now that I think about it, maybe I don't need to do that.

"What can I do for you? It won't be equal to what you did for me, but I'll try!" "There is one thing you could do." She kept her cup down and focused on me. "There is one guy who I like."

"Ooooh!" She squirmed. "He's our senior actually. His name is Jokichi." Her smile faded a little. "I've seen you hanging out with him. If you don't mind, can you-" "Done." She interrupted.

"Hmm?" I asked. "I won't talk to him anymore. He's your crush after all! Don't worry, I'll be away from him." Well, I must admit, this was pretty easy compared to throwing her. All I had to do was risk my life in an insane asylum. No big deal.

I held her hand. "Thank you so much!" She grinned and cupped my hands. "Of course! I still can't thank you enough!"

And just like that, Kaguya was officially out of my way.

K̶a̶g̶u̶y̶a̶ ̶W̶a̶k̶a̶i̶z̶u̶m̶i̶

————————
After eliminating Kaguya, I thought it'll be okay. But now.. I have a new problem to deal with.

Another girl is showing interest in Senpai. A tomboy with a gung-ho attitude. Boys like that sort of girl...don't they?

Now that I think about it, I heard a rumour about her. Apparently, she has a "secret hobby". Something dangerous. Something she could get in trouble for.

It might be beneficial for me to follow her around and see what it is and hopefully make her habit backfire on her.

———————

"Hey Senpai!" She waved her hands. He walked towards her. It was morning. The school had just started. "My scatterbrained sister made an extra bento. Do you want one?" Hmm, what a lie.

"Sure, why not?" He smiled. As much as I want her to choke on that, I have to follow her. As they started to walk I came out from the bushes I started to walk. "Oof!" I bumped against someone.

"Huh," I heard a scoff. "It's you." I looked up and saw.... the journalist. There he was with his hands in his cream trench coat. He towered me. "What do you think you're doing?"

No one was around us. "I know it was you." He said in an accusing tone. I hate his guts. If I had the chance I would definitely stab him in his heart and ditch his body right here to rot.

But I chose to walk away. "Hey, where are you going?" I quickened my pace. "I'll...I'll catch you!" He yelled. The best choice is to ignore him. The more I engage, the more he gets what he wants.

Now, I need to focus on the new pest ruining my lovely garden of love.

______________💌_______________

Thanks for reading!
Also side note: if anyone is playing the 80's mode DO NOT click on reset week. It deletes your entire gameplay.