Chapter 8 - Bonfire

I took the jerry can and shoved it in my bag and ran went straight to the can.

Moeko will come here after some time. I threw the water out and filled it with gasoline. I had to be super quick. I ran back to the club and kept the jerry can back and locked it. Luckily, he still didn't come back. "Hey, I thought you left." He came the second I turned around from the shed.

"I was going to, but I was admiring the garden. You've done a great job." I said. "Oh, you think so?" he stared at the ground, blushing. "See you later, Senpai!" I went back to the place and waited for Moeko.

There was a pump room right beside the can. I stood there behind the door. I accidently kicked a sign board. Soon, she came and started to burn it. I peeked around and there was no one around. Soon, I walked towards her.

"Oh! I came to put this fire out!" she poured the gasoline and the fire spread everywhere. She was screaming and burning alive. Its the most painful way to die after all. Soon, her body couldn't take it anymore and she dropped dead on the ground.

Well, this was much faster than I expected. The fire on her body dimmed down as well. It was an amazing sight to see. Seeing her miserably burning and finally leaving this world for good.

But once the good part was over, I realized that I was standing beside a dead body. Something I will be apprehended for. I really didn't think this through, did I? Damn it.

The kids from the drama and sports club were starting to leave. I can't let them see me. I grabbed her leg but it was extremely hot. It was like touching a pan. But I couldn't risk it, so I let my hands burn and dragged her into the pump room.

Now that I've got rid of her, how to get rid of the body? I could dump her in the incinerator.. but wait, there are people around. I could throw her in the sewage...maybe. I can try that.

To do that I have to prop open the sewage. There's two ways: one would be to beat up a delinquent and get a crowbar, and the second one is to get a manhole opener from the staff room.

Would I rather get whopped, or get expelled? I guess I should go to the staff room. I feel like I could escape from there. I waited till the classes started and the teachers left.

The sports teacher however stayed there. How do I distract her? "Ma'am? Have a minute?" A council member came in. Talk about luck!

I ducked and crawled-walked under the desks. When they were distracted, I grabbed the opener and waited a minute. As I slowly crawled back I accidentally knocked a stapler to the ground.

"What was that?" The teacher asked. Damn it! "Anyways, you were saying?" Phew. That was close. After their convo ended I quickly crawled outside.

The council member walked upstairs and I ran to the outdoor cafeteria and popped open the sewer.

Since everyone was gathering in their classes, I scooped Moeko bridal style, and made a run for it. Obviously I hid behind trees and bushes. Only an idiot would run with a crispy human openly.

I threw her in, and she sailed away in the disgusting green sewage water.

Bye-bye Moeko!

M̶o̶e̶k̶o̶ ̶R̶a̶k̶u̶y̶o̶n̶a̶

__________________💌___________________

Thanks for reading!