Chapter 11 - Oops!

Honami was talking to Senpai on the side of the entrance first thing in the morning. As usual, she'll be quiet with a burst of fast-talking.

Senpai talked to her about some book or so. I wasn't really interested in that part of the conversation. "Sen...Senpai?" Honami said stuttering. "Hmm?" Senpai answered.

"Would you...come to the, uh, to the, uh, cherry tree at afternoon?" Senpai's eyes widened. "Wha-what?" "Never mind!" She snapped. "Hehehe, I was just joking...hehe." She awkwardly defences.

"It's alright." She looked up, her mouth a little open from shock. "I'll come today!" He said. She smiled. "Really? O..okay..haha."

Honami has lasted longer than the last two girls. Maybe I went a little easy on her. But not anymore. I have to get rid of her today THIS INSTANT.

Calling my Senpai to the cherry tree?
Confessing her feelings for him?!
I hate her.
I hate her so much.
She makes me want to grab that pole and shove it in her THROAT-

"Ryoba?" A girl came, pausing my train of thought. "Yeah?" I responded, still calling myself to reality. "You dropped this." She handed me my clip. "Thank you."

I headed to the library where she usually is. Today, the reading group that always meets at mornings didn't come. It was just I and Honami. I could feel the awkward environment.

She didn't dare strike small talk, and frankly nor did I. The shelf which I helped move was still in its place. I pretended to search for a book as to not seem weird.

I shuffled through random books while keeping an eye on her. She stood up and walked through the shelfs as well. After some time, she was searching at the shelf whose back was exposed.

She spent quite a long time there. She briefly read the books and kept them back. With no one around, I raised my hands, and quickly pushed the bookshelf on her. I heard a scream.

Is she dead? She better be.

She didn't respond, but there were no injuries. After I recovered from acting on my instincts, I realised she could be blacked out.

I have played a huge gamble. Crap! I'm gonna be in so much trouble if she's okay. But, a miracle happened.

Blood.
Blood slowly streamed around her.

I bent down to see her and there she was. Her eyes wide awake, her face covered with blood, her neck placed in an impossible way. So the snapping voice was her neck.

I headed out the library making sure no one's around me. As I turned to the right I bumped against a reading club member. Oh no! They're going to the library!

"Hey Ryoba! Where'd you been?" I guess they didn't see me heading out? "I was in the bathroom." She stared at me confusingly. Did she see me leaving?

"Oh, catch you later!" Phew! That was close. I walked to my classroom. But before I could do that, I heard a scream. "Oh my gosh!" A girl yelled. The other students walking around stopped and rushed to her.

"What's wrong?" A boy asked. "There's a, there's a-" she stuttered as tears fell from her face. Her breathing rhythm broke. She couldn't take deep breaths.

"Dead! A girl is dead!"

Honami is officially gone.

H̶o̶n̶a̶m̶i̶ ̶H̶o̶d̶o̶s̶h̶i̶m̶a̶

______________💌______________

Thanks for reading!